Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#JodiArias just came in. White button up shirt with pockets on each boobal region.
Why does this not surprise me?? LOOK AT ME men jurors!!

Abe is the one JA said there's magic in her underwear/spidies

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says this is prejudicial to his client
#Jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Judge is denying the defense's motion to preclude but will limit the testimony. Defense can interview Abe shortly #jodiarias #3tvarias

All he has to testify is that they went on a date and he never received this letter. He doesn't have to get into the details of what a lying manipulator she is - the message will be clear when Juan displays it.

The defense won't be able to "impeach" Abe, he said the same thing over and over again- and didn't embellish. Nice try though Nurmi- I think you are thinking of your own witnesses.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 27s28 seconds ago
#JodiArias says that she does not want to retake the stand. Judge Sherry Stephens says that her two days on testimony will not be stricken.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 37s 37 seconds ago

#JodiArias stands up, judge addresses her and her prior testimony.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 46s 47 seconds ago

#JodiArias says she wants to complete her testimony but she is not able to for reasons stated in chambers.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 19 seconds ago

The jury will be able to consider the testimony already given by #JodiArias.

@TrialDiariesJ: Defense doesn't want anything said to jury as to why Jodi isn't finishing and Judge grants it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 40s40 seconds ago
Prosecutor Juan Martinez says he will not move to strike testimony by #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25s 25 seconds ago

Judge will give defense an opportunity to rest before the jury then they will have a chance to interview Abe.

I smell delay. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Def has no more witnesses
#Jodiarias is standing....she is not going to testify. Jodi says "I do want to complete it but I'm not able to."

Oh woe is me
Get a grip girl

So KN got his way - he'll argue in appeals that she wasn't allowed to testify. That has zero chance of success I'd think, because she can say anything she wants in allocution, so she certainly has a chance to get her message across.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 17s17 seconds ago
There is an issue with a #jodiarias juror and attorneys on both sides will meet with judge in chambers.

Oh my! They are NOT going to strike her previous testimony and she ALSO can allocute and state does not object! (For reasons stated in the STAR CHAMBER) :thud:

ETA: Hour break now, perhaps I'll head to store and get snacks and drinks for us all while we :waiting:

@TrialDiariesJ: We are in recess for an hour for defense to interview Abe #jodiarias #3tvarias

See you in an hour

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 28s28 seconds ago
Next the lawyers and judge will go to chambers with a juror who was approached by someone asking when trial started today. #jodiarias
---

Recess for an hour.

Jodi would have at least had Travis take a picture of her tied to a tree if that ever happened. We would have seen at least several pictures of her in a French maid's outfit. The anal sex after her baptism never happened IMO. Who is going to bring you into the Mormon church, give you presents like the Book of Mormon, a Mormon ring, a picture of Jesus, etc. and then do that right after you were baptized into the church? I think Jodi is the one who gave Travis ideas of what they could do. She was the one who was more sexually experienced, not Travis. As far as we know, he never did these kind of activities with any other women. Heck, he didn't even kiss Mimi goodnight. Jodi got him hooked on these things.

Erm........didn't they use some cheesy looking printout of a French maid outfit? I don't remeber ever actually seeing a picture of HER in one.......I remember talking about it just being one of her early lies in the original trial.....

Smells like set up to me. How convenient this happens right now.

I have have no doubt that this is exactly what they did Elementary. Sadly, I have become a suspicious and cynical person as a result of the despicable manner in which JW and KN have conducted themselves in a court of law.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 9 seconds ago

Judge says it will probably be about an hour before we start today thanks to the interview the defense wants with Abe. #JodiArias

:drumroll: Surprise Surprise ... NOT !

#Jodiarias is standing....she is not going to testify. Jodi says "I do want to complete it but I'm not able to."

Oh woe is me
Get a grip girl

LOL. She actually thinks this will be a viable issue for appeal?

Oh woe is me
Get a grip girl

This is the BS that got the media banned last time. "I'm doing this against my wishes cause you won't let me lie in private!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState