Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems especially unfair because they spent weeks, going over his 'flirty' texts, one by one, accusing him of being a cheater. And when Juan has his first witness, he is not allowed to say the EXACT SAME THING about the killer. :no:

From Jeff Gold:

The Gold Patrol™ retweeted

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 5m 5 minutes ago

There is no justice in a world where Judge just excluded #JodiArias saying she had magic in her panties! #JusticeforTravis

My bet is Nurmi gets to say they rest and the jury is dismissed for the day.

The only way Juan doesn't get Abe and Deanna in is if the DT does endless, repetitive cross. According to BK, Juan said Deanna's testimony would be an hour, she's on after Abe.

trav·es·ty
ˈtravəstē/
noun
noun: travesty; plural noun: travesties

a false, absurd, or distorted representation of something.
"the absurdly lenient sentence is a travesty of justice"
synonyms: perversion of, distortion of, corruption of, misrepresentation of, poor imitation of, poor substitute for, mockery of, parody of, caricature of; More
farce of, charade of, pantomime of, sham of, spoof of;
informalapology for, (poor) excuse for
"a travesty of justice"

verb
verb: travesty; 3rd person present: travesties; past tense: travestied; past participle: travestied; gerund or present participle: travestying

represent in a false or distorted way.
"Michael has betrayed the family by travestying them in his plays"
synonyms: perversion of, distortion of, corruption of, misrepresentation of, poor imitation of, poor substitute for, mockery of, parody of, caricature of; More

Not hearing ever again what Nurmi doesn't like is one of the things I'm most looking forward when this trial finally ends.
JSS makes my skin crawl. JM can let Abe testify that he kissed Jodi but Abe is not allowed to say he put his hands in her pants AFTER she was baptized. That is too prejudicial. Is the fact that Jodi slaughtered a nice young man too prejudicial also judge?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 41s41 seconds ago
Jury being brought in. #JodiArias

Guess they can't figure out skype. Seems to make sense that they can interview Set Smith and their expert that way..But then again I guess that won't work with delay tactics.

They could've had Marc McGee testify by Skype from New Zealand. It works across countries. I've personally seen it in communication with people in Ireland and Israel and the US.

The upside is that there will be nothing they can really appeal.

Oh please. He's already appealed every single ruling he's lost. You think any of this is going to stop her from a million appeals? The time for defending her and making excuses for her is over. She has no control of this court room. None.

Remember when Juan was given no choice in the matter of when to interview defense witnesses? What does Wilmott have going on at 8 am tomorrow? A wash and blow dry?
Her and Maria have mani/pedis booked.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
Abe has been called to the stand #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 43 seconds ago
Jury is in and the defense rests #jodiarias #3tvarias

finally!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s43 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Jury is in and the defense rests #jodiarias #3tvarias

Abe, you better be a good witness for the state. Get it together and be convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie