Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, that's our email we've been reading today!
JSS split the baby- although we didn't get the Magic Panties comment in, we did get the email in and Abe's gonna testify about not receiving it.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 1m1 minute ago
Martinez asks when Abe and #jodiarias first met. In August of 2006.

From Jeff Gold:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 9s 10 seconds ago

On stand Abe A @courtchatter: Email to Abe #jodiarias @jeffgoldesq @thegoldpatrol

B8YrmkKCMAAI1Lq.jpg:large

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 51s52 seconds ago
Abe Abdelhadi says he met #JodiArias in August 2006. Defense has already objected several times and is denied. Now a sidebar.

Geez, Is anyone going to be on the stand today?

No. Nurmi prevents his "experts" from doing interviews and appearing before the court in a timely manner. Now that Juan is back up and ready to go, he doesn't want to proceed and is not prepared. All a stall tactic. Did he not know there is a mitigation happening in this case? The last trial ended when? First, he calls witnesses, then Juan gets his turn. Lawyering 101. Umm..you are in court, there is a trial Nurmi, even I could have predicted these witnesses. SO frustrating. Those poor jurors. December, my @rse.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 21 seconds ago
Many juror's are taking notes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Jodi whispers to Willmott during this testimony #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm at work and so don't have time to read the posts until tonight.:( But I did learn that JA said she won't testify. My question: was the jury present for that? TIA.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 45 seconds ago

Willmott has the word "Objection" on the edge of her tongue ready to be unleashed... frequently.

Our first Abe sidebar. #jodiarias

The only way Juan doesn't get Abe and Deanna in is if the DT does endless, repetitive cross. According to BK, Juan said Deanna's testimony would be an hour, she's on after Abe.

BBM - So does that mean 15 minutes of Q&A and 45 minutes of objections, sidebars, and recesses?

Shame on Nurmi. He pulled the same thing with his 'nonnymous witless.

Abe says he met Jodi, provides in court ID of defendant. He is describing when and how. Going into Abe being seated in executive section. JW objection relevance. Approach.

Judge let them approach on that???

I'm at work and so don't have time to read the posts until tonight.:( But I did learn that JA said she won't testify. My question: was the jury present for that? TIA.

No, they weren't.

Ziggy, did you notice the jury's faces when the defense rested? Should have been mild looks of pleasure there...

I wouldn't play poker with them. They did sit up a bit when Abe came in. Now we are at white noise again.

Arizona owes the Alexanders an apology......I refuse to believe that NOTHING can be done about an incompetent judge being allowed to preside over a trial. Nurmi and Jenny have been allowed to make a mockery of the justice system causing great pain for the victims. Shame on you, Arizona.

BBM

You're being generous.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

Willmott objects to relevance of Abe's standing at Legal Shield & how he met #JodiArias.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 45 seconds ago

Willmott has the word "Objection" on the edge of her tongue ready to be unleashed... frequently.

Our first Abe sidebar. #jodiarias

Hmph. I can see it all playing out in my head. Her sitting at the edge of her seat with JA whispering creepily into her hair. Blegh.

From Jeff Gold:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 6s 7 seconds ago

RT @jeffgoldesq:

#JodiArias defense has now rested.

State up for rebuttal.

Jury seated.

Just look at his client.

She and credibility are strangers in every phase.

Actually, I think that's the defense strategy for the entire trial. NONE of their witnesses had any credibility. The defense lawyers themselves have no credibility. It just doesn't matter to them.

Can't make the jury too happy they had to wait four hours to hear that the defense isn't calling anyone else. On the bright side for the jury, the defense isn't calling anyone else. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95