Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work and so don't have time to read the posts until tonight.:( But I did learn that JA said she won't testify. My question: was the jury present for that? TIA.

Yes, and this part of the trial is not about credibility. Who knew

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 38s38 seconds ago
I wish the still photographer was here. #JodiArias wearing frumpy, white long shirt, hair dishevled but is very chit chatty with Jen.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 22 seconds ago

Abe just pointed across the room at #JodiArias.

His posture is arrogant & defiant.

This is going to be fun.

Yep that's Abe. Have you ever read his blog? He is funny but defiant and unapologetic. He would LOVE to tell this jury what he thinks of the killer but I know it won't be allowed. Maybe he can slide some words in.

I think the def team just objects to cut up the testimony.

Wilmott objected to Abe's working at Legal Shield and how he met JA as not being relevant.

hmmmm
fran

JSS makes my skin crawl. JM can let Abe testify that he kissed Jodi but Abe is not allowed to say he put his hands in her pants AFTER she was baptized. That is too prejudicial. Is the fact that Jodi slaughtered a nice young man too prejudicial also judge?

I bet in JSS court, it is. IOW, if someone wanted to say in court that Travis was slaughtered, JSS would not allow it...too prejudicial.

After all, Arias has admitted she killed him, but not that she murdered him.

Go figure.

Jodi just passed a note to de la Rosa, seated behind her. This is completely permitted. Abe is not looking at her. He's looking straight ahead.

and the note says make a doll tonight and stick pins in it. Make sure it's bald

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Abe first called Jodi after meeting her at this event. It was a social call #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
So no family testifies for #jodiarias...again #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 16s17 seconds ago
Juan being stern with Abe keeping him on track with what he is asking. Wish this would happen with all of the witnesses. #JodiArias

Justice for Travis ‏@CobleMelissa 49s50 seconds ago
I bet her panties are in a wad now #jodiarias

Tiki: LOLOLOL

they're not magic right now are they Jodi

Note taking by all female jurors and 2 men as AA describes contacting Jodi about dating her. Now burly man is writing too.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 21 seconds ago

Abe hit certain sales quotas which allowed him special invites 2 certain PPL functions.

He met #jodiarias at a Super Saturday training sess.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 41s 42 seconds ago

Abe said he was absolutely interested in #JodiArias.

Called her, just to have a conversation.

Their first date was a lunch.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 20 seconds ago
Abe says they were trying to arrange a meeting in Palm Desert while he was there in Nov 06 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss @mikewatkiss3tv · 4s 5 seconds ago
St. Witness Abe questioned by Martinez about meeting #jodiarias at PPL event-Abe then called JA & met in Palm Desert for lunch.

I think the def team just objects to cut up the testimony.

Wilmott objected to Abe's working at Legal Shield and how he met JA as not being relevant.

hmmmm
fran

Keep going Wilmott. Make the jury think that's important so that they can conclude the same as me: SOMEONE was scouting for a man at PLL meetings and TA wasn't the only one that was allowed access to the magic panties.

If the DT keeps up with the objections and doesn't just allow things to get going, it will just hurt the DT more

Jodi just passed a note to de la Rosa, seated behind her. This is completely permitted. Abe is not looking at her. He's looking straight ahead.

and the note says make a doll tonight and stick pins in it. Make sure it's bald

Gonna be getting a tweet soon I see.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 45s 46 seconds ago

Abe was in Palm Desert Nov 2006 to present at a PPL convention.

They wanted to take advantage of being in the same zip code.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Abe very quick, short answers. #jodiarias

Yep that's Abe. Have you ever read his blog? He is funny but defiant and unapologetic. He would LOVE to tell this jury what he thinks of the killer but I know it won't be allowed. Maybe he can slide some words in.

Can you share the link, I would love to read it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member