DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Nurmi is such a cry baby.

I bet he was voted Most Likely to Get Sack Tapped By An Old Lady for Sucking in high school. #jodiarias

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 31s31 seconds ago
Stephens suggests he interview Smith at day's end, but Nurmi says since testimony will be hi-tech, he has to consult with own experts first.

FGS! Don't even THINK about it JSS.

Wifi a bit slow in here. Side bar re: detective who is here JM wants to testify. Had him show in case AA precluded from testifying. JM says he is prepared for direct but doubts he will get to it today. Nurmi arguing due process violation - Def. Has not had a chance to interview and have her experts consult. I think they are also discussing Deanna testimony and how to proceed. She is scheduled to take the seat after Abe.

How about letting it in because she always demands to the jury that she was faithful! This happened after she and TA were supposedly official? Why can't it be about that? TA was always flirting and cheating but not JA? I am pissed!

ETA- Remember, the cheating with other women was messing with her head? How about messing with Travis' head?

They are just lying. They know he would be testifying after they called their own computer expert. This is not a surprise.

What are the doing right now?

stalling, what's new?

From WAT:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 9s 9 seconds ago

#jodiarias there’s a detective who Juan wants to put up.

JSS says can be interviewed after court.

Nurmi-no JSS-8AM?

Willmott - No.

Sidebar

:gaah:

Wifi a bit slow in here. Side bar re: detective who is here JM wants to testify. Had him show in case AA precluded from testifying. JM says he is prepared for direct but doubts he will get to it today. Nurmi arguing due process violation - Def. Has not had a chance to interview and have her experts consult. I think they are also discussing Deanna testimony and how to proceed. She is scheduled to take the seat after Abe.

And it has been established that defense tech "experts" need about a three-week notice before they can spare any time.

Yes, and the prosecution never had the chance to interview Marc McGee either? Pot meet kettle. I am so sick of this crap.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 31s31 seconds ago
Stephens suggests he interview Smith at day's end, but Nurmi says since testimony will be hi-tech, he has to consult with own experts first.

Gotta fly Sue in from San Jose, CA?

I don't understand why this needs to be handled while the jury is waiting in the wings. You have all the time in the world after court adjourns.

From WAT:

Nurmi-no JSS-8AM?

Willmott - No.

Sidebar

This is the same crew that tried to have their experts only available on days that would ruin Juan's Christmas break.

From WAT:

Nurmi-no JSS-8AM?

Willmott - No.

Sidebar

Remember when Juan was given no choice in the matter of when to interview defense witnesses? What does Wilmott have going on at 8 am tomorrow? A wash and blow dry?

CourtChatter Cathy's gettin' all worked up.

Had a can o' spinach for lunch?

@TrialDiariesJ: A Detective is here and Juan wants him to testify
Nurmi is not liking this! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yet, MM was allowed to "testify" via a piece of paper, through Geff, from another country, with no cross-examination and make horrible accusations about Travis. Doesn't seem quite fair, does it?

No, not fair at all!:gaah:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3s3 seconds ago
From sidebar to recess. #jodiarias

Geez, Is anyone going to be on the stand today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95