Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robyn ‏@robyns323 42s42 seconds ago
Get this, #JodiArias actually smiling in court when Nurmi and Juan discuss her magic panties!! Even the bailiff looked over at Hodi.

CMJA is a total narcissist. Her life is on the line and she thinks all of this is funny.

JM as to procedure, decision was made to list him as witness after phone call between JA and Abe.
Substantively, the comment was made by a party opponent. In addition JA called AA and asked him to lie to TA if he ever talked to him. This goes to show JA manipulation. The date in Dec in garage of Palm Desert Mall, JM objects to witness going into these statements because of the statements and no one is insinuating defendant is being promiscuous (which was Nurmis argument with case cited for death penalty defendant). JM answers JSS relevance Q by saying her credibility is always relevant. The date is relevant is for purposes of credibility because she only references a hug in the email, so she may have omitted the further touching. Nurmis says credibility of defendant is different in sentencing phase, important in guilt phase only. The basis of Nurmi's motion to preclude is based on case law that any insinuation of DP defendants promiscuity is inadmissible.

Ruling: hands down pants will be excluded.

Of course.

She went to Utah to grind a man that she met once and wouldn't take the time the go see her.

Yeah, but that was in her post-murder PTSD special snowflake fog, so it doesn't count, right? That's what her DT would like everyone to believe, but I'm not buying the rotten things they're selling!

I just had some freshly squeezed ginger juice. You know, to deal with the Defense-induced nausea that I've been dealing with for months. I'm good now! :giggle:

How do you make that? I love ginger and have a Vitamix I can use. Do tell!:seeya:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 16 seconds ago
A Detective is here and Juan wants him to testify
Nurmi is not liking this! #jodiarias #3tvarias

did nurmi like anything?

@TrialDiariesJ: A Detective is here and Juan wants him to testify
Nurmi is not liking this! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Hmmm

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 2m2 minutes ago
JSS: underwear discussion and incident has been precluded bc too prejudicial to #JodiArias

And the JOKE that is Sherry's courtroom continues.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 36s 36 seconds ago

No. RT @youmustchange @WildAboutTrial

Is the jury present?

They will be fascinated.

The twists & turns of a murder trial #jodiarias

-----Not sure about the first line ...

Robyn ‏@robyns323 49s49 seconds ago
Juan wins..but the "magic panties" will be precluded from Abe's testimony. #JodiARias. Maybe Abe will accidentally say it. He's talkative!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 10s11 seconds ago
"It's more prejudicial than probative" says JSS about "magic panties" statement. But all is fair game to be said about Travis. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
Detective Smith can be interviewed after court
Nurmi says that won't work for him #jodiarias #3tvarias

of course it wont..

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 38s39 seconds ago
Nurmi is objecting again and wants more delays. #JodiArias

Magic thong is NOT allowed, shaking my head.

Yet, MM was allowed to "testify" via a piece of paper, through Geff, from another country, with no cross-examination and make horrible accusations about Travis. Doesn't seem quite fair, does it?

How about letting it in because she always demands to the jury that she was faithful! This happened after she and TA were supposedly official? Why can't it be about that? TA was always flirting and cheating but not JA? I am pissed!

JA made her bed.

Now she has to prevaricate in it.

Now that's funny!!! :laugh::floorlaugh::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:Not being disingenuous or anything, that would be de-edifying and debasing.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 22 seconds ago
Judge says OK tomorrow at 8am then...Willmott says not good for her #jodiarias #3tvarias

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member