Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 42s42 seconds ago
Abe says it's no one's business that he had a date with #JodiArias. However, Jodi told Travis.

JW eliciting AA never told a sole that he and JA had date ( another secret) AA got out of that well though.

JM objection to JW type of questioning as testifying. Sidebar.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Abe didn't want people to know his personal business about dating Jodi so he didn't tell people about it #jodiarias #3tvarias

like a normal person,unlike jodi who has to broadcast EVERYTHING

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 41 seconds ago
TA wasn't Abe's friend
#Jodiarias was asking Abe, a 17 year older man, advise on men according to Willmott #3tvarias

AA describing seeing TA in OK City and TA stoic stare with no smile. Now JW Q on he and JA further contact. Abe trying to emphasize she mostly called him but JW was able to mitigate that. JW calling him for biz and because he was 17 years older seeking advice relationship included.

Im dying to be able to watch JA reactions while this goes on.

Darn the trial by tweet. Who made the decision to not allow cameras?
oh yea, nevermind. :)

She was the t-it girl, alright. Those marketing tools, I mean implants cost some dinero!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 44s44 seconds ago
I know this is gonna come as a shock to all of you in the peanut gallery but there's another sidebar. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 24 seconds ago
Juan objects to Willmott testifying with this line of questioning ....sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

I am so glad Ziggy is there today- it's a small miracle!

Thanks again Lambie.
Looking forward to reading all this from when I get home until 2:00 am.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 26s26 seconds ago
Jen Willmott asks Abe if he's aware that Travis said he wanted to whip Abe's *advertiser censored*. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 25s25 seconds ago
Willmott asks if Abdelhadi knew that Alexander wanted to take him down and whip his *advertiser censored*. He says yes.

AA understood TA wanted to beat him down and whip his *advertiser censored*.

JW asking if he recalled reading email - he says he never got it. She repeats until he agrees he doesn't recall reading it. To obvious. Now reading email out loud by JW.

So JW gets to paint JA as a vulnerable doesn't-know-about-men little innocent.. :gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Abe didn't want people to know his personal business about dating Jodi so he didn't tell people about it #jodiarias #3tvarias

like a normal person,unlike jodi who has to broadcast EVERYTHING

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 41 seconds ago
TA wasn't Abe's friend
#Jodiarias was asking Abe, a 17 year older man, advise on men according to Willmott #3tvarias
BBM - That's because she didn't have any female friends she could go to for advice.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 28 seconds ago
Willmott says you don't recall getting this email and Abe replies "I didn't get this" Willmott repeats and Abe repeats #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 55 seconds ago
Willmott moves to the email #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25s 25 seconds ago

"You're aware that Mr. Alexander said he wanted to beat you down & whip your A...?" Willmart. "Yes." Abe. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 33s 33 seconds ago

"You don't recall reading this email, correct?" - Willmart, "I never received it." - Abe, "You don't recall reading this email?" #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

"I never received it." - Abe #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 26s26 seconds ago
Jen Willmott asks Abe if he's aware that Travis said he wanted to whip Abe's *advertiser censored*. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 25s25 seconds ago
Willmott asks if Abdelhadi knew that Alexander wanted to take him down and whip his *advertiser censored*. He says yes.

It's Travis smearing time. Uncorroborated, as is the rule.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 35s36 seconds ago
So what I'm getting out of this testimony is that #JodiArias & Abe had one date that she used later on to make Travis jealous.
---

That's probably how the jury is reading it, too.

Yeah and who knows what the murderer told Travis about that one date.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Willmott reads email and Abe let's out a big sigh lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

if i was on the jury i'd be asking the judge to give me the DP...BORINGGGGGGGGGGGG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB