Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope good ol' Wilmott opens a door large enough for Juan to drive a truck through. Keep talking Wilmott.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 44s44 seconds ago
I know this is gonna come as a shock to all of you in the peanut gallery but there's another sidebar. #JodiArias

OMG....we are the peanut gallery.

I wonder how many other PPLers got into her bottoms....I suspect plenty, and this was when she claimed she was being faithful to Darryl. Wonder what he's thinking about now. Jodi might have chosen Abe to try to make Travis jealous because he was advancing at PPL.

And now we know....Jodi and Travis were NEVER a couple, not in 2007!

Isn't JW only s'posed to ask about what JM brought out in direct?

No testimony that JA ever made a single sale for PPL. Growing evidence she attended events to fish for men.

I don't understand how this censored testimony (thanks Judge) is going to help the State.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 47 seconds ago
Abe says there's nothing untruthful about the email it's kinda silly..mountains out of molehills #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 31s32 seconds ago
Jen reading an email from #JodiArias to Abe about not wanting to hug him.

OMG, so thankful for Deanna as a witness--I believe that she will be extremely important to painting a clear picture of Travis, as well as further proving JA is a liar extraordinaire.

Entire Jury: "OK, so Travis had two ex-girlfriends named Deanna Reid, one of whom was a crazy stalker and one was this calm, intelligent, unflappable woman? Weird. And there are also two Dr. DeMartes -- the mean, incompetent one who wouldn't play nice with Geffner and this super-professional, intelligent, and well-prepared woman? How very bizarre."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 43 seconds ago
Abe is sighing as Willmott reads the letter. Jodi is telling Abe she's not a prize he should strive for #jodiarias #3tvarias

I don't know why JW is trying to make Abe into a 17 year older-than-JA dirty old man, JA lived with a guy older than Abe, does she think the jury doesn't remember that?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 18s18 seconds ago
It looks like #JodiArias is trying to let Abe know she's not interested in him an email. How about ignoring him. That usually works.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 26s26 seconds ago
The email from #jodiarias to Abdelhadi (the one he says he never received) is about how she is not interested in Alexander and not in him.

I don't understand how this censored testimony (thanks Judge) is going to help the State.

It would have. But now JW gets to spin the facts knowing damn well that Abe can't bring up what was really going on. Unbelievable.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

#JodiArias being the "IT" girl of PPL is like me being the "IT" girl of a Winn Dixie.

#DoesntGoOnTheOlResume

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::hilarious:

OMG....we are the peanut gallery.

I wonder how many other PPLers got into her bottoms....I suspect plenty, and this was when she claimed she was being faithful to Darryl. Wonder what he's thinking about now. Jodi might have chosen Abe to try to make Travis jealous because he was advancing at PPL.

And now we know....Jodi and Travis were NEVER a couple, not in 2007!

I always wondered about that Helio....... and shiver - Gus

BBM - That's because she didn't have any female friends she could go to for advice.

She didn't WANT female friends. They would never serve her purpose. She targeted older guys after Matt was through with her- for advice, places to stay, Helio phones and most importantly PPL directors to get and keep the inside track on Travis and worm her way in to the inner circle there.

From WAT: Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25s 25 seconds ago "You're aware that Mr. Alexander said he wanted to beat you down & whip your A...?" Willmart. "Yes." Abe. #jodiarias Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 33s 33 seconds ago "You don't recall reading this email, correct?" - Willmart, "I never received it." - Abe, "You don't recall reading this email?" #jodiarias Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago "I never received it." - Abe #jodiarias
UBM - Good Willmot. Keep getting him to repeat this in front of they jury.

JW eliciting nothing untruthful and that all the PPL hugs are silly and that even though, she won't do it with him anymore.

JW reading on... At this time he was not pursuing JA and JA acknowledged that in email.

Next paragraph - you know I'm seeing TA etc. saying that the hug they had was only her intention to give a friend a hug (no mention of hands in pants) then goes on with her main concern is what would TA think about this innocent hug.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
Besides the hands down Jodi's pants there was nothing there?-Willmott

Abe- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 55 seconds ago
In this long arce email Jodi is saying "How would Travis feel about this" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes