Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deanna being argumentative about reading transcript. She would prefer recording.

Deanna not giving in. She said transcript just someone writing down what they though she said. JW: "did you bring the recording with you? You didn't have any problem answering JM Qs." JM objects. Sidebar.

I think jury is intrigued now. DR stoically sitting facing ahead but glancing at Jodi. She's got her stone cold serious face. Jodi seems to be looking at Deanna. Now JA busy writing.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago
I bet it's so awesome to be as tall as Nurmi. They are sidebaring bc Willmott thinks Deanna is hostile. Nurmi towers over all. #jodiarias

Deanna isn't sounding much like a woman who didn't know she was being abused by Travis. :)

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 40s41 seconds ago
The page refers to Reid's answer when asked if she were aware if TA was having sex with other women. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 20s21 seconds ago
Deanna's answer was, 'I don't know" #jodiarias

That's not exactly lying about having had sex with Travis.

Beth notes that she wishes we could see this, the exchange between Deanne and JW. Must be electric in there, Ziggy is there on the right day.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 21s21 seconds ago
Judge calls evening recess, asks jury to return tomorrow at 3:30pm MT. #jodiarias
----

Aaarrrggg!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31s 31 seconds ago
Evening recess. Court resumes at 1:30pm tomorrow. No court until Monday after that. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 7 seconds ago
Judge calls recess for the day and court won't start until 1:30pm tomorrow

Due to scheduling no trial on Thurs #jodiarias #3tvarias

what a load of chit.

we will never be done with this if this is the way its going to carry on!

Done for today. Jury dismissed. Deanna dismissed. Jury needed back tomorrow at 1:00 and likely no court on Thursday.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 20s21 seconds ago
Stephens asks Nurmi if he is going to supplement another motion for mistrial because of prosecutor misconduct. #jodiarias
---

Because she just can't get enough of his motions.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
Well that was abrupt #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 26s27 seconds ago
Reid says the transcript is just what someone said she said. She is refusing to answer. Sidebar #jodiarias
---

Love her strength!

With audio the jury would hear her answer in context, I'm guessing.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31s 31 seconds ago
Evening recess. Court resumes at 1:30pm tomorrow. No court until Monday after that. #jodiarias
Of course the judge calls recess. Right when Willmott is so deep in the weeds with the witness, the judge comes along and gives her a GPS and flashlight to help her out. :gaah:

Omg... this is all...so... brilliant!
Deanna getting in her quiet and SO TRUE dig. Which is sure to make JW just lose her everloving mind. LOL. Oh, today I really wish we could watch. She is going to be every bit as horrible and condescending to her sweet sincere self as we would expect. And Deanna will take it and answer honestly. And the jury will take this home with them tonight.
Deanna for President, I love her so much!

So the jurors showed up today for about an hour, an hour and a half of "testimony"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyhound2008