Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
After awhile TA told Deanna he was seeing someone else #jodiarias #3tvariass

You all just know the Cha-Cha is the person in charge of Jodi's twitter account. She needs to be fired from her job. She is hardly professional.

I have heard from an inside source in Arizona that she is secretly being investigated- Snowden style- if you get my drift. That's all I'm going to say now- here.

In every pic I've seen of Deanna and Travis, he's always looking at her with such adoration.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Deanna says she has been to Bishop Parker's house
Deanna says after her mission TA wasn't even living at Bishop's house #jodiarias #3tvarias

lie #1 shot down

From Jeff Gold:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 4m 4 minutes ago

#jodiarias

Deanna Reid is now on the stand.

Deanna says she has been to Bishop Parker's house Deanna says after her mission TA wasn't even living at Bishop's house #jodiarias #3tvarias

yesss

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 37s37 seconds ago
Alexander was no longer living with the bishop when Reid got back from her mission to Costa Rica. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 19s19 seconds ago
Juan asks Deanna "When you came back from your mission, was Travis living with Mr. Parker?" She says, "No". Sidebar

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 33 seconds ago
Willmott wants an approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

of course she does,cause she knows they are in the chit

Sidebar. Problem with line of questioning regarding Bishops home and when TA said he moved out? Jodi writing, looking busy. A couple of female jurors still writing especially the woman who looks to be the oldest.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 25s25 seconds ago
While in Costa Rica, Reid got a letter from Alexander saying that he was seeing someone else. #jodiarias

So much for dirty secret and player...

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 42s43 seconds ago
We are on the way to refuting the story from affidavit witness 1 that he saw Alexander manhandling Reid at the bishop's house. #jodiarias
----

Yes, and you can tell everytime a piece of the truth comes out we have a sidebar.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 33 seconds ago
Willmott wants an approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

of course she does,cause she knows they are in the chit
Wilmont always wants a sidebar when the truth comes out.

Jurors paying attention to side bar. All but older lady eyes fixated at bench.

:seeya: Unfortunately, I have to leave ... so IF anyone can pick up WAT, that would be good.

THANKS !

I'll check back later ... and will be able to post tomorrow !

This jury is not stupid! Why would Travis be angry enough to want to punch Abe out? Because the defendant lied through her fake teeth about what happened between them. Not to mention the fact that the words that Travis supposedly used in regards to Abe CAME FROM THE LYING, LIAR DEFENDANT! SHE was manipulating Travis is what is quite clear from Abe's testimony- this jury doesn't need it spelled out to them. The other part of Abe's testimony and the letter that was abundantly clear for anyone who has eyes to read or ears to listen is that Jodi had NO SELF ESTEEM ISSUES, WHATSOEVER.

She probably told him that AA "abused" her. I feel strongly that Travis was very much against abuse.

Well without the testimony about the magic panties, JA manipulating Travis and "dabbling in Mormonism", all I got out of that testimony was that TA had threatened violence against a rival for JA's attention. Not at ALL what JM was going for I'm sure.

:waitasec:

MOO

I agree. I kept waiting to read that JM had asked AA if TA told him that or if JA told him that. I thought it was strange JM didn't pounce on it.

ITA. I betcha she's been using her sexuality to manipulate since at least her teens, if not her early teens. And we know that there are women who weren't repulsed by her immediately - she appeared nice and friendly - until she didn't. Psychopaths are usually incredibly charming, superficially, which is how they get close enough to people in order to victimize them.

JMO

Exactly. Jodi was all about manipulation....fake hair, fake teeth, fake *advertiser censored*, fake career, fake religion....her entire persona was a manipulation. How the DT can state she wasn't a manipulator with a straight face is beyond me.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member