DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Young people having sex!! :eek: When does that ever happen? :shame:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

Willmott embarrassingly (EMBARRASSINGLY) tries to make Deanna look bad for not telling people in the church she slept w/TA. #jodiarias

----I am so furious right now ... I have to :silenced:

JW is DISGUSTING. I really hope the jury sees through this load of BS. Who cares about what DR told her Bishop?

JW is trying to impeach her about her denial of MM's lies...by saying Deanna lied about a temple recommend?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
W-If you have lot's of sex between getting ur temple recommend back don't u think the Bishop would have major issues with this. #jodiarias

From Gold Patrol:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 6m 6 minutes ago

#jodiarias Willmott keeps saying that TA didn’t want to marry her.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 3m 3 minutes ago

#jodiarias audio playing. Content is about being temple worthy. D explains Bishop does a Q&A and then decides if you are or aren’t worthy

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 1m 1 minute ago

#jodiarias Willmott accuses D of not answering truthfully to Bishop. D - She answered the questions from the Bishop.

This is beyond disgusting.

TA even gave JA a CTR ring, and how did she reciprocate?

By butchering him and stuffing his corpse into a shower to rot.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 1m 1 minute ago
Reid says she confessed to Bishop she had sex once w/ #TravisAlexander & had her temple recommendation taken away 4 year.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Willmott keeps asking it and Juan objects and asks to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Willmott keeps asking if TA lost his temple recommend again in 2008
Deanna says "I don't know" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Deanna- I don't think so. It doesn't matter how many times you do it. If you break the Laws of Chasity you break it. #jodiarias #3tvarias

you do know willmott that no matter how many times you ask a question the answer isn't going to change...unless you are jodi arias :facepalm:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

Willmott embarrassingly (EMBARRASSINGLY) tries to make Deanna look bad for not telling people in the church she slept w/TA. #jodiarias

----I am so furious right now ... I have to :silenced:
Oh well, if I were Deanna I would tell Wilmott "oh well, they will all know now. Get over it."

Why isn't JM objecting as to relevance?

Why should he stop JW from digging a deeper hole with the jurors? Just when they think they couldn't hate her any more, she proves them wrong.

I'm wondering if wilmont is trying to prove Deanna lied about all this sex business therefore she is lying about the abuse ????

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Willmott asks if Deanna's sin was bigger bc she continuously slept w/TA vs. only doing it once.

In most religions SIN IS SIN. #jodiarias

JW-If you have lot's of sex between getting ur temple recommend back don't u think the Bishop would have major issues with this. #jodiarias

So Wilmont wants DeAnna to give a number of times? Then it will be positions. Jodi might eb getting off on this, but at the end of the day Travis loved DeAnna, and he didn't Jodi.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 3 seconds ago

Sending ♥ to Reid & her fam.

These Qs R insulting.

I'd be infuriated that I had 2 answer them bc #JodiArias decided to murder someone I ♥d.

I'm wondering if wilmont is trying to prove Deanna lied about all this sex business therefore she is lying about the abuse ????

She's just trying to tarnish DR's credibility, which isn't going to happen.

Keep it up JW, you just added another motive as to why JA murdered TA....

"Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ

Willmott keeps asking if TA lost his temple recommend again in 2008 Deanna says "I don't know" #jodiarias #3tvarias
"

Jeez Willmott, pick it up a bit. Juan takes 10 minutes. You take 30 yesterday and an hour so far today. We get it. She's a bad Mormon. Let's move on.

And I don't even think she was a "bad" Mormon. She has a conscience and it bothered her and Travis so much that they both went to their Bishops to confess their sins. They faced the consequences of their actions, that went against the teachings of their religions. I applaud their humility and courage. We can only pray that the jurors are seeing this in the same light.

Jodi Arias is a cruel and cold blooded murderer! She and her defense team have slaughtered Travis' name and reputation --and for what? To spare CMJA's life? Why?

If I was one of the jurors my mind would be leaning heavily towards voting for the DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990