Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 49 seconds ago
Willmott asks about the temple recommend loss again and Judge didn't like it, Juan objects and she says approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

finally sherry seems like shes alert to whats going on

Well, I'll beeeeeee.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 27 seconds ago

Jury doesn't seem to care about audio Willmott plays re: Reid being Temple Worthy. #jodiarias

This is all for Jodi's benefit.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
J- You were asked how many times TA had sex with other people?
D- 2 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Exhibit : DR says she previewed the excerpt before today. She says the other person, Ms. Washington is who asked the question first. Sidebar.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 14s14 seconds ago
Reid says she listened to portions of recorded interview before court. Objection. Sidebar.

Finally I'm in. People going in and out but I didn't feel right about it so waited.

Q DR on why TA lost temple recommend again and DR said the info would have to come from Travis.

"You'll have to ask Travis that... Oh wait, your client murdered him. Never mind." #HowIWish

From Gold Patrol:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · now

#jodiarias

Juan is on redirect.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 4s 5 seconds ago
#JodiArias atty JW finished questioning #TravisAlexander former GF Deana Reid -- Pros #JuanMartinez now on redirect.
Finally!

OMG, JW did not ask about the abuse that "Secret wit #1, liar #1447 of the case, saw

Hi Ziggy!!!

Please tell us how the jury is responding!!!

Exhibit 850 audio admitted: would it surprise you if it wasn't just Jodi he had sex with. Answer. I don't know. Juan eliciting that she wasn't asked if she was having sex with TA. D says if she would have asked TA about his sex life he would not have answered.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 50s 51 seconds ago
#JodiArias atty JW finishes w/questioning #TravisAlexander former GF Deanna Reid - Pros #JuanMartinez on redirect w/ taped Reid intvw.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 36s36 seconds ago
Martinez replays the passage in which she says she doesn't know if Alexander had sex with others. Martinez: Was she asking about you? No.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
I'm having a Twitter issue

ahhhh

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 4 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez plays recording #JodiArias def atty asking Reid if #TravisAlexander was having sex w/ women other women -- Reid replied no --

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now
#JuanMartinez pointing out #JodiArias Atty never asked if "Reid" had sex w/ #TravisAlexander -- she didn't know about "other women"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010