Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But hasn't it been shown to be tweets by Maria account?

Meaning she's doing a lot of the tweeting, not that it's her actual account. And JSS is aware of,this?

I meant it wasn't being spoken in court. WAT's snide remarks are coming from the courtroom but we enjoy those. If the authorities follow up later and ban MDLR from ever being a mit spec again that would be fine with me. Maybe they can trace these to her.

I just KNEW CMJA would tweet something utterly contemptible. Can't something be done to stop her from having a twitter account?!? Oh yes, they can ship her off to Perryville. :jail:

That's ok. Let her have her say. 20 years from now, we will be saying "Do you remember that girl who killed her boyfriend? What was her name?" Best revenge...she will be forgotten as she grows old in jail.

We are getting conflicting tweets here. One saying Parker and his family didn't see TA on computer. Another saying bishop didn't but jake did.

Bishop discusses Witness 1 & his online relationship with a female. #jodiarias

this is getting good. So is Jake witness #1 who had an online dating? Hmm sometimes you wander onto *advertiser censored* sites surfing the net.

#1 talked to DP about her. He had not met her yet. Do you know if they used webcam to talk? I don't know the history of skype--don't know. He told me they communicated and exchanged pictures through the mail.

DP spoke to her parents before she came out to meet #1. Her parents called DP to see if there was a place her daughter could live and be safe. DP said she could stay with them. If Jake had been there or TA, he would not have allowed her to stay there.

JAKE - if that's' your real name - LOL! has been outed by Bishop Parker.

Bishop talked to W1's parents prior to her coming to CA. Bishop said she could stay there. Had Jake, TA, been living there, Bish would not have allowed her to stay there. This was so W1 could get to know the girl in person for possible marriage. Moshe came in Nov. Of 2000. She stayed in one of the bedrooms. W1 came to visit her and had permission to use living room computer. TA was not living there.

We are getting conflicting tweets here. One saying Parker and his family didn't see TA on computer. Another saying bishop didn't but jake did.

I think it was that they saw Jake on it but not Travis.

It would have been a Visa though- not immigration papers- whole other thing.

No visa is required for Costa Rica. And yes, you do have to go through immigration. The airlines hands you the paperwork while you are on the plane. They stamp it as you enter and when you leave. This is what JW was asking. If the paperwork will show she only enter once and left once during those 18 months.

http://costarica.com/visa/

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 17 seconds ago
Juan- During time TA was living there did ever use computer?
P-I didn't see him use it and no one in my family saw him use it #jodiarias

Love how he covers everyone in his family!

I'm sure dr. f would insist, "well of course he did his filthy *advertiser censored* actives after 11pm, that is after all when all perverts operate."

Oh...the affidavit of Witness #1 coming back to bite them is going to sting. I wonder if the jury, learning the truth, will dismiss everything the defense has presented? How much do you trust as truth coming from a pack of liars?

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 23s 23 seconds ago
Bishop Parker witness#1's online GF also lived w/him after parents asked 4a safe place 4her 2stay 12/2000

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Witness 1's online girlfriend lived w/Bishop.

Bishop says he would not have allowed that if another male was living there. #jodiarias

Bishop discusses Witness 1 & his online relationship with a female. #jodiarias

this is getting good. So is Jake witness #1 who had an online dating? Hmm sometimes you wander onto *advertiser censored* sites surfing the net.

#1 talked to DP about her. He had not met her yet. Do you know if they used webcam to talk? I don't know the history of skype--don't know. He told me they communicated and exchanged pictures through the mail.

DP spoke to her parents before she came out to meet #1. Her parents called DP to see if there was a place her daughter could live and be safe. DP said she could stay with them. If Jake had been there or TA, he would not have allowed her to stay there.

JAKE - if that's' your real name - LOL! has been outed by Bishop Parker.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Witness #1 had Parker's permission to use the computer
TA wasn't living there at that time #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
She came to stay late Nov/Dec 2000 #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh i do hope they put 2 and 2 together here

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

Witness 1 would come visit girlfriend at Bishop's house & had permission to use Bishop's computer. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 26 seconds ago

Bishop can't recall exact employment but remembers Witness 1 worked with computers. #jodiarias

oh boy, I thought I read the Bishop said Jake used the computer, not that Jake saw Travis use it:confused:

Jake......from State Farm

Sorry I couldn't resist

W1 came to visit almost daily. W1 worked in the field of computers and cars. Bish opinion is that W 1 was familiar with computers. He seemed to have computer skills, knew his way around a computer.

Bishop can't recall exact employment but remembers Witness 1 worked with computers. #jodiarias

Hmm , amkes you wonder doesn't it?

And I don't even think she was a "bad" Mormon. She has a conscience and it bothered her and Travis so much that they both went to their Bishops to confess their sins. They faced the consequences of their actions, that went against the teachings of their religions. I applaud their humility and courage. We can only pray that the jurors are seeing this in the same light.

Jodi Arias is a cruel and cold blooded murderer! She and her defense team have slaughtered Travis' name and reputation --and for what? To spare CMJA's life? Why?

If I was one of the jurors my mind would be leaning heavily towards voting for the DP.

I don't think she's a bad Mormon, either (though I'm not a Mormon, so maybe in the strictest sense I can't judge). On the contrary: I think she's a lovely, admirable, committed, human Mormon: a model, in fact for how we all wish we could behave under pressure. I would like to think that most Mormons would judge her the way I am here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503