Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 40 seconds ago
(That contradicts Deanna Reid saying she didn't know the guy) #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi is asking about Deanna Reid and Witness #1 knowing each other.
Parker says Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

i don't think they knew each other,perhaps knew of each other which is 2 different things

Where is Nurmi going with the oral/anal sex before the baptism?

Didn't Jodi say they first did this happened after the baptism (on the day of)?
But remember, she can't keep her lies straight!

TA was a member of his ward. TA came shortly after it started--not that at the very beginning. Witness #1 cames into the ward early too. DR also. KN: All three of these people knew each other? DP: Yes. (NOTE from Beth: I thought DR said she didn't know #1. It looks like KN is trying to impeach her on that point.)

I thought DeAnna said she knew his name - I took it to be yeah I know him as in I've seen him around

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi wants to know if the Bishop's goal was to bring everyone together & familiarize them w/each other. Answer: Yes. #bored #jodiarias

BBM - Which explains how the killer was baptized.

Those that are to be baptized are interviewed prior to the baptism. Jodi would have been asked about the law of chastity. She never had a temple recommend.

She would be baptized in a church, not in the temple. That's where all new converts are baptized in the U.S.

One of his goals as Bishop was for everyone to get to know each other. KN: Do you remember telling us in an interview that everyone knew each other? DP: It takes time for a new person to get to know 200-300 people.

how can this be helping Jodi?

I guess he is stuck on trying to prove Deanna a liar because didn't she say she didn't know MM?

DR said she knew of him. But did not know him personally. DR did not lie.

Those that are to be baptized are interviewed prior to the baptism. Jodi would have been asked about the law of chastity. She never had a temple recommend.

She would be baptized in a church, not in the temple. That's where all new converts are baptized in the U.S.

Because it takes a year of being a mormon to be able to get a temple recommend right?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
Nurmi is telling the Bishop he can't commit perjury, he took an oath #jodiarias #3tvarias

well duhhhhhhhh

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 23s23 seconds ago
#TravisAlexander lived in Bishop's home for a short time in year 2000 #JodiArias #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 40 seconds ago
(That contradicts Deanna Reid saying she didn't know the guy) #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi is asking about Deanna Reid and Witness #1 knowing each other.
Parker says Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

i don't think they knew each other,perhaps knew of each other which is 2 different things

Yea, I "know" lots of people from my local grocery store, but I wouldn't say I knew them, iykwim.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 50s51 seconds ago
Nurmi gets back to whether it would be a sin to commit perjury. Then he asks where Travis Alexander lived at his house.

Why do you need a lawyer? From a DEFENSE LAWYER? OMG! He's not only snarking and giving innuendo, he's questioning the Bishop's honesty. Don't think the jury is enjoying this, especially if any members are LDS.

I'm not LDS, but if I were a jury member listening to this I would find it insulting. I mean, there's no reason to believe the bishop has, is planning to, or is currently lying.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Nurmi says Bishop told them TA lived in his home for 6-9 months #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 36s36 seconds ago
Nurmi: "Do you recall telling us that Mr. Alexander lived there for six to nine months?" Differs from his direct testimony. #jodiarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 35s36 seconds ago
Nurmi: Do you remember testifying #TravisAlexander lived with you for 6-9 months? Bishop: Yes but I went back and looked at my records#abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
Nurmi is telling the Bishop he can't commit perjury, he took an oath #jodiarias #3tvarias

well duhhhhhhhh
Ok Nurmi- but all of your witnesses CAN... and DO! Whatever loser.

Does stabbing a guy 29 times, slitting his throat from ear to ear, and shooting him through the head disqualify you for a Temple Recommend?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 24s25 seconds ago
Nurmi asks if his lawyer or Juan Martinez told him to change his story between the deposition and the testimony. #jodiarias

:seeya: I'm back and can continue posting WAT's Tweets !

THANKS to all for posts and tweets !!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 48 seconds ago
Parker- I remember saying that but I corrected myself by going back in time following your advise #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ