Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 2m2 minutes ago
That was awkward...Maria De La Rosa ran out when her cell rang. The ringtone was an Akon song #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15
---

She couldn't turn the thing off after it rang? Had to run out in the middle of court and take the call?

À la Arias, every prosecution witness has to go through this degradation process. And this mitigates how?

[LKN = St. Jodi of Arias has purged the LDS of a sinner! Glory be!]

I volunteer to perform the venipuncture.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 35s36 seconds ago
I was calling to confirm Maria's subscription to the High Heels of the Month Club... No answer. �� #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Will someone tell Maria to call me back? #jodiarias

:giggle:

Are we waiting for Maria to come back to court?

This is the most repulsive testimony elicited yet. Bishop Parker has and had nothing to do with any of this crap. What we are seeing are the reasons WHY Jodi slaughtered a man, nothing more. These are HER reasons.

Where is Nurmi going with the oral/anal sex before the baptism?

Didn't Jodi say they first did this happened after the baptism (on the day of)?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Nurmi is saying Parker's goal in the ward was to get everyone to know each other and they did #jodiarias #3tvarias

I really, really wish this jury were privy to half of what we know. Yep, most of us dislike Nurmi & Willmott for reasons we've poured over for years. My concern is that this jury won't be clued into the fact that Jodi is very likely masterminding these tactics from the sidelines. If they knew that, DP would be a given.

Will they spare her life, for whatever reason, assuming the slimy strategy is the doing of her defense attorneys? Will they blame them for it instead of where blame should lie?

They're not going to blame the DT when they look her way during this kind of testimony and see her smirking.

That was awkward...Maria De La Rosa ran out when her cell rang. The ringtone was an Akon song #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15
---

She couldn't turn the thing off after it rang? Had to run out in the middle of court and take the call?

MDLR needs to put it on "ignore".

Just like the jury does with LKN.

---

She had to answer. It could be MM and his wife travelling from Australia to clear Jodi by taking the stand. :D

I don't understand how this three h*** blunder dares to point a finger at anyone else when she's been an expert at this since her teen years.

Besides, she was Mormon too.

They're not going to blame the DT when they look her way during this kind of testimony and see her smirking.

Speaking of which, is Ziggy there today?

What's the jury doing?

(No, I don't want to read that they're all just "stone-faced" again.)

I do not believe this jury will put Jodi to the death penalty. They have spent too much time with her... Which has been her DT's goal. No real mitigation just time. Moo

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
Parker said he hoped everyone knew each other #jodiarias #3tvarias

One of his goals as Bishop was for everyone to get to know each other. KN: Do you remember telling us in an interview that everyone knew each other? DP: It takes time for a new person to get to know 200-300 people.

how can this be helping Jodi?

I do not believe this jury will put Jodi to the death penalty. They have spent too much time with her... Which has been her DT's goal. No real mitigation just time. Moo

i could spend a 2 5 8 years with her and id still want her to get the DP... makes no difference imo

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 14s15 seconds ago
Bishop tells Nurmi he would let people stay at his home if he saw a short term need #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ