Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
Parker- No the record of a transgression isn't recorded unless it's a punishable sin #jodiarias #3tvarias

The best part of this, is that with each and every witness, they are hearing the SAME THING from the defense "It's not Jodis fault".

What a great concept for mitigation.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi is pressing the bishop on how and which transgressions would get your temple recommend revoked. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 55 seconds ago
Nurmi asks if the transgression is sexual then what?
Parker- If sexual the recommend is taken and they have to re-interview with Bishop

Serious question here :thinking: Does the courthouse have lightening rods?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
When moving to a new ward the Bishop will interview the person #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Whatever (legal) sins Travis Alexander might have committed, is between him and his God.

Let's talk about behavior punishable here on earth. Talk about the damn child *advertiser censored* or shut the hell up Nurmi.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 1m1 minute ago
Record of transgression isnt recorded unless it’s punishable sin Nurmi: how does next bishop know person is temple worthy? #JodiArias #abc15

Nurmi asks if the transgression is sexual then what? Parker- If sexual the recommend is taken and they have to re-interview with Bishop

how slaughtering a person? does that count? and then all the lies.....

I bet all the religious people on that jury, Christian, Catholic, Mormon, Wicca, Whatever! Are all thinking: He who is without sin, cast the freaking stone Nurmi.

I think the jury will be repulsed of this line of questioning. They will question Nurms ethics or lack of and also his lack of integrity and truth.
Frankly, I think the jury knows why the Bishop has an attorney and it is not because the Bishop is going to be deceitful or fraudulent. Deceitful, fraudulent, well that describes Nurmi to a T.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
Parker- No the record of a transgression isn't recorded unless it's a punishable sin #jodiarias #3tvarias

LKN trying to lead BVP into sex and punishment

Going to 50 Shades of Slay?

He sounds like the Marquis de Sade now.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Nurmi- How will the Bishop know if a person can go to the temple
Parker- They will have their temple recommend #jodiarias #3tvarias

hes going round in circles here

Juan could just ask two questions on redirect.

Juan: Sir you said you should protect others from predators, right?
Parker: Yes.
Juan: Do you wish you could have done something to protect Mr Alexander from Ms Arias?
KN: Objection!!
Juan: I withdraw the question. No further questions.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Bishop gives Yes/No answers. Jury stone faced during testimony. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m3 minutes ago
Back to discipline in Mormon land. No Nurmi, you're not getting testimony about "spankings." #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 11m11 minutes ago
Everyone seems excited that Sky Hughes is here but I would rather her be on the stand explaining those emails that won't go away. #jodiarias

Juan could just ask two questions on redirect.

Juan: Sir you said you should protect others from predators, right?
Parker: Yes.
Juan: Do you wish you could have done something to protect Mr Alexander from Ms Arias?
KN: Objection!!
Juan: I withdraw the question. No further questions.

Ha. Brilliant.

you know,i'd love for just one of those jurors to slip this question in...obviously couldn't be asked but just so nurmi seen it...'nurmi why are you such a sleeze ball azzhole' :floorlaugh:

Bishop gives Yes/No answers. Jury stone faced during testimony. #jodiarias

they're thinking - wasting my time on this crap..

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
Dear Nurmi: A polygraph is not given to enter the temple.In the end, it's between you and God. Can you shut up now? Love, Cathy. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Jury is watching but little note taking #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
Nurmi is getting into the baptisms and Parker says some aren't done in the temple #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill