Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: Can a sinner baptise people? Parker: Maybe.

Catching up. I'm sure the question of why he would need a lawyer if he was being honest was all Jodi.

Nurmi's just trying to get the rules straight in case he ever wants to convert. ;)

The Bishop answering questions about baptisms performed inside the temple. Only ones done there are the "Baptism for the dead". Baptisms into the church are not done in the temple.

Did JA ever have a temple recommend? At least TA had one to lose.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: Can a sinner be baptized in the church? Bishop: I guess if they lie their way through #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

What was the Bishop's answer about the attorney? I don't see anyone tweeting that?

Nurmi: Can a sinner baptise people? Parker: Maybe.

That was a "yes" question since every one is a sinner. I just sinned right now thinking about Nurmi. I sinned hard.

"If they were having anal intercourse w that young lady before baptism, they wd have to lie to the B before performing that ceremony, right?

The Bishop answers yes. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 25 seconds ago
Parker agrees they would have to lie #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi asks, if someone was having oral sex, or anal sex before baptism they would have to lie in order to perform the ceremony #jodiarias

ooooo travis lied about having sex with jodi before he baptized her...totally deserved what she done to him! :facepalm:

Nurmi asks, if someone was having oral sex, or anal sex before baptism they would have to lie in order to perform the ceremony #jodiarias

so if Travis was a bad boy and lied then as Jodi baptism valid?

Nurmi isn't questioning the Bishop. He's just using his turn to replant all the slime-Travis seeds DR and this Bishop have torn from the ground.

"If they were having anal intercourse w that young lady before baptism, they wd have to lie to the B before performing that ceremony, right?

How about the person just getting baptized? It takes two to tango.

LKN isn't going to let this go until he delves into all three holes.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Maria De La Rosa's phone just went off and it sounded of 80's disco tech #jodiarias #3tvarias She ran out Judge gave a dirty look lol

you'd think she'd know better

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
You did it Nurmi! #JodiArias should not be put to death because Travis baptized her and wasn't worthy to??? Um...ok.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: Can a sinner be baptized in the church? Bishop: I guess if they lie their way through #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15
BBM - Which explains how the killer was baptized.

I really, really wish this jury were privy to half of what we know. Yep, most of us dislike Nurmi & Willmott for reasons we've poured over for years. My concern is that this jury won't be clued into the fact that Jodi is very likely masterminding these tactics from the sidelines. If they knew that, DP would be a given.

Will they spare her life, for whatever reason, assuming the slimy strategy is the doing of her defense attorneys? Will they blame them for it instead of where blame should lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill