Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 17 seconds ago
Nurmi is objecting and getting overruled #jodiarias #3tvarias

I think they are stalling for time again!!! they have run out of ways.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 36 seconds ago
The soon to be bride moved in shortly after TA moved out of his home according to the depo of Bishop Parker #jodiarias #3tvarias

This is what CMJA wants Deanna to think. For Jodi, it just wasn't enough to murder Travis three times over. Now, she wants to make his very name synonymous with all things ugly and vile. She is projecting her own evil soul, and is trying to attach it all to Travis. She can't even stop there. CMJA is also trying to trash Travis's religion. I've never seen anyone so evil as CMJA.

JMHO. The convicted murderer is all about evil, her thought process, her disgusting behavior it has nothing to do with mental illness. She is just a hateful, conniving, evil murderer.

AZLawyer, what's with all the bench conferences?

This is like a sequel to a Richard Brooks-directed movie starring Diane Keaton -- "Looking for Mr. Sidebar".

There are far more interruptions than proceedings.

Seriously, how does JSKS expect the jury to tolerate it?

Is she just astoundingly indifferent to everyone but herself?

I'll understand if fear of potential repercussion renders it difficult to respond.

KN must consume about 10,000 calories a day, because all his trips to and from the bench have to burn a good 5,000.

for people to stay at his house for various periods of time. I'm sure many different people stayed there. And all this was years ago. Who actually remembers or documents this stuff. In my family we argue over who had Thanksgiving last year because we can't remember and they all run together. This whole entire line of questioning is theater of the absurd. Don't kill her cause TA lived there after Jake and before GF of crazy NZ guy...never mind no one ever saw child *advertiser censored* and all that was on the computer was pop up ads with scantily clad grown women. WHO CARES? I have no idea how the jury manages to sit through this without crying or screaming. I wonder if they're thinking it will all make sense in the end, if they just keep listening-that the puzzle will be completed-but it WON'T-it doesn't make ANY sense and never will......AWWWWW.

Yes it seems like it was an honest mistake on the Bishops part. How many people answer a question with crystal clear details? Nobody---unless you know your answer will be presented at the trial of the century!!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 47s 47 seconds ago

Juan is dissecting initial interview between DT & Bishop showing Bishop wasn't dishonest.

Just not asked specific questions. #jodiarias

Gee- this sounds familiar! Kind of the Defense teams MO, I guess. Don't ask proper questions in depo then during testimony on stand make it appear the witness is misremembering or lying! Got it!

This is what CMJA wants Deanna to think. For Jodi, it just wasn't enough to murder Travis three times over. Now, she wants to make his very name synonymous with all things ugly and vile. She is projecting her own evil soul, and is trying to attach it all to Travis. She can't even stop there. CMJA is also trying to trash Travis's religion. I've never seen anyone so evil as CMJA.

The absolute truth!!
Thank You

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
TA got an apartment with Bishops son and some other boys #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
Juan says what about the woman that is getting baptized having anal sex, oral, vag sex? Is there a diff b/t male and female in the church?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 57s58 seconds ago
Martinez brings up that #jodiarias was just as guilty of sexual transgressions as Alexander when she was baptized.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
Parker responds. "No it needs to be reported" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Juan admitted an email between Deanna Reid and TA and Nurmi wants to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 24s25 seconds ago
Martinez asks BP - do the same rules apply to women regarding sexual transgressions. #jodiarias

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
Wit #1 in the email asks the Bishop "who was the guy living down the hall from me?"
Parker told Wit #1 it was Travis Alexander #jodiarias

So Wit #1 didn't even know who Travis was?:gaah:

How bad could that pop-up have been if the bishop simply clicked it close for a year before taking it in to be poofed? Not at all imo.

wait, so in that email witness 1 asked who was that guy living down the hall from me? I didn't think he (witness 1, MM) lived there at all?? :thinking:

KN must consume about 10,000 calories a day, because all his trips to and from the bench have to burn a good 5,000.

I wish I could see if LKN is constantly reading questions off a paper or if he is like JM he can ask several questions without always referring to his notes. I often wonder how many of the questions are right from the felon. Usually if a person writes his own questions he knows the approximate order they are in, but if someone else writes the questions, the person always has to look, read, and then ask them.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 24s25 seconds ago
Martinez asks BP - do the same rules apply to women regarding sexual transgressions. #jodiarias

There goes her 3-hole wonder/*advertiser censored* immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper