Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Juan asks Bishop what research he did after receiving email from Witness1 re: TA being at home. Bishop said none. #jodiarias

Bishop said he just responded to email instantly. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Witness #1 never lived at the Bishops home while the bride to be was there #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
He said he would never let another male live there while she was there in his home...but his son lived there #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Bishop was just saying how people can communicate while one is away on a mission in general #jodiarias #3tvarias

That is interesting. I thought Deanna testified that the only way to communicate when away on a mission was letter writing. I wonder if the Bishop is confused about how people corresponded 13 years ago vs today. Maybe today, they can email or write letters. Does anybody know?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 48s 49 seconds ago

Poor sweet Bishop says pop ups were of pictures of women "that you might find in a catalog." #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 41s 41 seconds ago

This Bishop is a sweet man. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
But he did live there while the pop ups happened and he brought it to the Bishops attention #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Juan asks Bishop what research he did after receiving email from Witness1 re: TA being at home. Bishop said none. #jodiarias

Bishop said he just responded to email instantly. #jodiarias

LKN can't relate to this.

It takes him 27 minutes to greet the judge.

wait, so in that email witness 1 asked who was that guy living down the hall from me? I didn't think he (witness 1, MM) lived there at all?? :thinking:

Thinking that email & questioning by MM to Bishop is to build a story to use against Travis & help JA. MM has an agenda.

Methinks the bishop doesn't count his son and daughter as 'males and females' that might appear to compromise others, but just as his 'kids'.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
But he did live there while the pop ups happened and he brought it to the Bishops attention #jodiarias #3tvarias

What a boy scout.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Nurmi- If someone is having sex do they become less desirable as a partner
Parker- I can't answer that #jodiarias #3tvarias
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 15 seconds ago
Nurmi- Is Deanna Reid married with children?
Parker- No #jodiarias #3tvarias
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:stunned and shocked!:

Wow! Nurmi isn't just pond scum. He's lower than pond scum.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
3 sources told Parker Jake caused the pop ups
1 was Jakes cousin the other Bishops son #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan- Describe the pop ups
Parker-scantily dressed lady u might see in a catalog
What's on TV is worse. He is saying like a JC Penny's ad

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Witness #1 never lived at the Bishops home while the bride to be was there #jodiarias #3tvarias

He said he would never let another male live there while she was there in his home...but his son lived there #jodiarias #3tvarias
It is so not clear the way he words this but I always got the impression that he wouldn't allow NON RELATIVES of the opposite sex to live at his house- at the same time. In other words it didn't matter the gender of his children- it was the gender of people he allowed to stay with them. In other words he wouldn't allow a female and male to stay with them at the same time- nothing to do with his children whom he had control and say over. I hope I'm making sense.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 51 seconds ago
We have an afternoon recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

Methinks the bishop doesn't count his son and daughter as 'males and females' that might appear to compromise others, but just as his 'kids'.

Agree. He doesn't think of them that way because he is referring to males and females temporarily staying in his home. These are his children and this is their home.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
3 sources told Parker Jake caused the pop ups
1 was Jakes cousin the other Bishops son #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan- Describe the pop ups
Parker-scantily dressed lady u might see in a catalog
What's on TV is worse. He is saying like a JC Penny's ad

That was close.

Was afraid it was L.L. Bean.

Which should be obvious to the jury. Would he kick one of his kids out to let a troubled kid stay if that kid happened to be the opposite sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70