Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am praying the sick juror has a change in disposition and tells the judge he/she can stay through the duration of the day- at least.

With Jodi's luck/motions/appeals regarding dragging retrial out longer than actual trial, he'll be out sick the rest of the week ......... :gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Lawyers, judge, Alexander Family, and Jodi just went into chambers #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nurmi's cross of Bishop Parker has been so absurd, I can't think of a possible juror question that would make it past JSS. I can imagine a lot of funny ones that aren't allowed. What questions are left for BP to answer that haven't been clearly answered in a way that absolves TA of anything worse than youthful lust and failure to always follow the law of chastity when he was 22 yo or so?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 22 seconds ago

TA family members, #JodiArias, attorneys and bailiff go back in to chambers.

:gaah: Now WHAT :gaah: !

Doesn't it truly seem that CMJA is the one running this DT? These questions seem to be coming directly from her sick, twisted mind!!!:gaah:
Sorry for the o/t comment, but JA seems to be just as torturous and vindictive as Diazien Hossencofft.

only MDLR and the Bishop remain in the courtroom. MDLR looks to be scrolling madly on her phone. Bishop sits patiently on the stand.

OK. Finally in. Found the one empty seat. Skye approached Jodi's mom in the ladies room as they were leaving and I was washing my hands. I heard them talking in the enhance to the courtroom. Something about a computer. The friend of Jodi's mom says, "we have nothing but the utmost sympathy for TA and family". Then I had to scurry in to find my seat.

I truly wish Skye would fade away until this is over.....
I would love to know why Juan didn't call them to testify about those sickening emails....now Skye is hanging out with BK in court and chit-chatting with Jodi's mom? :facepalm:

TA's sisters, counsel and Jodi all headed into judges chambers! What's up?

With sick juror, probably no court till next week. Or they are going to dismiss sick juror. :seeya:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 22 seconds ago

TA family members, #JodiArias, attorneys and bailiff go back in to chambers.

:gaah: Now WHAT :gaah: !

Maybe Skye confronting Jodi's mom??

OK. Finally in. Found the one empty seat.

Skye approached Jodi's mom in the ladies room as they were leaving and I was washing my hands.

I heard them talking in the enhance to the courtroom.

Something about a computer. The friend of Jodi's mom says, "we have nothing but the utmost sympathy for TA and family". Then I had to scurry in to find my seat.

BBM: OMG ... Skye needs to :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:

Everyone has left chambers, they are back, except waiting for JSS.

OK. Finally in. Found the one empty seat. Skye approached Jodi's mom in the ladies room as they were leaving and I was washing my hands. I heard them talking in the enhance to the courtroom. Something about a computer. The friend of Jodi's mom says, "we have nothing but the utmost sympathy for TA and family". Then I had to scurry in to find my seat.

Wow....maybe that's why they have not participated in mitigation.....they will be in court to support Jodi because she is daughter/sister.....but they won't lie for her.

only MDLR and the Bishop remain in the courtroom. MDLR looks to be scrolling madly on her phone. Bishop sits patiently on the stand.

I often think that MDLR is reading WS and then letting the defense team know if we have come up with any questions or ideas that will help them out!

What about the file with *advertiser censored*, with Travis' name on it? Are the tweets so bad, Nurmi didn't mention it?

Here we go.

Nurmi et al took another juror down.

ETA ~ False alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads