Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why the judge isn't telling Nurmi he's been over this and to move on.

Yet Abe couldn't say anything about magic pannies, and Deanne couldn't say she was caring for Travis' dog. Unbelievable. [smh]

Grr. What was his reply in the depo?

From what BK has reported, basically that he said one way for them to communicate was with emails once a week, but it doesn't say that's what they did.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
But he did live there while the pop ups happened and he brought it to the Bishops attention #jodiarias #3tvarias

Eddie Haskell, i.e. a tattle tale brownoser

That is what Deanna testified to - letter writing only.

Although, I suppose she could have been distinguishing between emails/letters (allowed) and texts/instant messages/phone calls (not allowed?) -- speculation...

I thought MM did live there.....he met his future wife online and they communicated online....with MM using the computer in the home. I guess when the online bride arrived, MM moved out but visited everyday. And used the computer...but, why didn't Nurmi ask the Bishop about the folder filled with child *advertiser censored*? And about TA supposedly attacking DR?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Nurmi is asking if there is a difference between one time transgression and two times #jodiarias #3tvarias

Objection. Asked and answered, like, last week.

It really appears now, in retrospect, that Deanna was someone Jodi always wanted to destroy. I think you are absolutely correct.

Remember Jodi's pyramid? Deanna then Travis then Jodi. Jodi was going to flip it and destroy the two at the top.

Really scary.

But she did say that as long as you don't cross her, she won't kill you.

OK. Finally in. Found the one empty seat. Skye approached Jodi's mom in the ladies room as they were leaving and I was washing my hands. I heard them talking in the enhance to the courtroom. Something about a computer. The friend of Jodi's mom says, "we have nothing but the utmost sympathy for TA and family". Then I had to scurry in to find my seat.

I am praying the sick juror has a change in disposition and tells the judge he/she can stay through the duration of the day- at least.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
3 sources told Parker Jake caused the pop ups
1 was Jakes cousin the other Bishops son #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan- Describe the pop ups
Parker-scantily dressed lady u might see in a catalog
What's on TV is worse. He is saying like a JC Penny's ad

Dear Jury: You are NOT missing the point. Though it must feel that way to you. No child *advertiser censored* on the Bishop's computer. No abusing of Deanna at the Bishop's house. And yes, that means the faceless nameless person dragging the Bishop into this is indeed a liar.

Why does the DT want you to believe these lies so much that they're willing to accuse a Bishop of perjury and embarrass him with irrelevant questions about the sexual activities of a witness uninvolved in any way with the murder?

You get to decide that. And whether or not your answer to that helps you determine if JA feels any remorse.

I am praying the sick juror has a change in disposition and tells the judge he/she can stay through the duration of the day- at least.

Looks like, thanks to Nurmi, the Bishops testimony will be pretty much the duration of the day. I'm sure that will not be lost on that juror. ;)

managed to remove that nasty malware at least. I'm sure the jurors know how easy it is to get those. It kept redirecting me to sites - and the Maricopa County wifi would pop up a WARNING - basically that you have no business going to that website and if you do, then fill out this form. LOL. How apropos for the day.

Agree. He doesn't think of them that way because he is referring to males and females temporarily staying in his home. These are his children and this is their home.

Only JA would be so ignorant about how decent people think and behave that she'd think others would see this common sense distinction as a lie.

Good Catches!

Maybe he visited, or he heard that a guy was living there....since I am so confused over this, did the felon know TA at this time...could she have been asking about it? I honestly do not remember. Thanks

TA's sisters, counsel and Jodi all headed into judges chambers! What's up?

managed to remove that nasty malware at least. I'm sure the jurors know how easy it is to get those. It kept redirecting me to sites - and the Maricopa County wifi would pop up a WARNING - basically that you have no business going to that website and if you do, then fill out this form. LOL. How apropos for the day.

Ziggy how did that happen? On an Apple too? Do you think it is possible that it was done on purpose? We appreciate all you do....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove