Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks cricket, now I'm getting a suspicion that this could be some kind of vendetta. Against Travis, the church ? Something happened involving Mcgee, IMHO.

Who knows, maybe their firstborn has this Jake's dna....

Trying to insinuate that Travis ruined Deanna by having sex with her resulting in her not being marriage material.

This is what CMJA wants Deanna to think. For Jodi, it just wasn't enough to murder Travis three times over. Now, she wants to make his very name synonymous with all things ugly and vile. She is projecting her own evil soul, and is trying to attach it all to Travis. She can't even stop there. CMJA is also trying to trash Travis's religion. I've never seen anyone so evil as CMJA.

It's not. I have not heard one mitigating factor since this phase of the trial started. There seems to be NONE.

Well KN did speak the truth about ONE thing anyway.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
Next depo question- Does the name of the bride of Witness #1 ring a bell?
Parker- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
Who is she?
Parker- She moved after Travis moved out, she moved #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19s20 seconds ago
Martinez showing on deposition transcript that Witness 1's bride moved in after Alexander moved out. More disparity in time frames. #arias

@TrialDiariesJ: Bishop says the pop up were on computer for a long time they use to just click it off #jodiarias #3tvarias

Long time, like a year, perhaps?

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 47 seconds ago
Bishop says the pop up were on computer for a long time they use to just click it off #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
Next depo question- Does the name of the bride of Witness #1 ring a bell?
Parker- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

What on earth does this mean?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19s20 seconds ago
Martinez showing on deposition transcript that Witness 1's bride moved in after Alexander moved out. More disparity in time frames. #arias

Not for him. That's what he said on direct.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Witness #1 says he arranged to have girl come live in Bishops home and Bishop says her father arranged it not him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 41s42 seconds ago
Wait.....Nurmi...ask the Bishop what God's punishment for premeditated murder is. Go ahead... I'll wait. #jodiarias
-------------
That That That that s o b will be lucky if no one beats the carp out of him before this trial is over :eek:hwow:

Any one of us could have said this and all were probably thinking the same. For me, it means so much more coming from our own favorite AZL. I needed the humor. Thank you for all the insight you share with us.

I assume you've been looking at child *advertiser censored*? I understand that's the only known cause of malware.

AZLawyer, what's with all the bench conferences?

This is like a sequel to a Richard Brooks-directed movie starring Diane Keaton -- "Looking for Mr. Sidebar".

There are far more interruptions than proceedings.

Seriously, how does JSKS expect the jury to tolerate it?

Is she just astoundingly indifferent to everyone but herself?

I'll understand if fear of potential repercussion renders it 'difficult' (read unwise) to respond.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
Wit #1 in the email asks the Bishop "who was the guy living down the hall from me?"
Parker told Wit #1 it was Travis Alexander #jodiarias

I assume you've been looking at child *advertiser censored*? I understand that's the only known cause of malware.

Unless texting from the MB Air after 11pm causes it.

Oh wait that's just an abuser. Never mind.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 47s 47 seconds ago

Juan is dissecting initial interview between DT & Bishop showing Bishop wasn't dishonest.

Just not asked specific questions. #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Wit #1 in the email asks the Bishop "who was the guy living down the hall from me?"
Parker told Wit #1 it was Travis Alexander #jodiarias

Again, why would he even need to ask that if his story was true?

I hope the jury gets that MM could clear up lots of confusion if he had only had the balls to show up in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member