Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit lost regarding the email from witness1 that was copied and paste, can any one explain it to me please and thanks in advance.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 29s29 seconds ago
It's getting heated in here again. Nurmi going after the Bishop full force with more child *advertiser censored* allegations. #JodiArias

I really have to believe that if the jury didn't get it before, they get it now that there WAS no pr0n!

Thanks for finally clearing that up for everyone, Kirk!

I'm a bit lost regarding the email from witness1 that was copied and paste, can any one explain it to me please and thanks in advance.

The email did not have a To or From or Subject line. It looked like a fake email where someone cut and pasted into the body of the email. This is similar to the email Jodi sent Abe. His email address was not on the top of the email.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Nurmi wants it brought out that Jodi having anal and oral and vaginal was ok cause she is a convert but TA deserved way worse. #jodiarias

so really he is saying he deserved what jodi done to him..wow

Perhaps I missed it but has it ever been proven that they any type of sex prior to the Baptism?

You just know she'll entertain Nurmi's oral argument.

JSS was there for Nurmi's "I'll hide Sue/John Smith/IHaveOneAndIUseIt and leave JM unable to cross him" shenanigans. Nurmi has had almost a week to interview Smith, not to mention hearing Smith testify during the Dec. "*advertiser censored* hearing" about all the *advertiser censored* he found ... on Neumeister's clone. Nurmi knew full well this witness was coming, and what he would say.

By the way, reporters have been at the courthouse all day, hasn't anyone gotten a copy of Nurmi's motion yet?

Allow me, Geevee....

Ms. Arias, by and through her attorneys, provides the following. Prosecutorial misconduct!!! Unable to present case for life!!!! Constitutional rights violated!!!! Witnesses threatened!!!

Filed by:

L Kirk Nurmi

I hope JM starts out with Det. Perry Smith:

"What is your name?"

"And is that your real name?"

"We had a witness here a couple of weeks back named John Smith. Any relation?"

"What is your name?"

Oh that would be classic AZ.

Jen/Trial Diaries just said that word around the courthouse is that Nurmi is planning several witnesses for rebuttal and it may take awhile.

Well I missed a whole lot but I won't go back to review since it would just piss me off.

What frigging lame questions.

No, on the contrary, I think this jury gets it from these types of questions. It's obvious that Marc McGee has a vendetta out against the church.

Jen/Trial Diaries just said that word around the courthouse is that Nurmi is planning several witnesses for rebuttal and it may take awhile.

:hills:

Anyone surprised? I can hardly wait to see what sort of liars and hired guns he brings forth this time.

Please tell me you're kidding.

Potboiler,
We understood. Dont go anywhere. Travis took his faith very seriously, I believe. It has been a long trial, with a deluded defense team representing a sick psychopath and we are all drained from hearing their twisted versions of Jodi's "truths". Stay around. Your opinion is as important as anyone's.

MDLR is busy spreading the word, I see. So many fans coming out of the woodwork, I wonder if JA is giving auditions?

"What is your name?"

:giggle:

I know. Jodi is evil to her rotten core. God was with Travis as he was being butchered. God didn't forsake him, even though Travis's murderer wanted him to believe it. I've found great comfort in reading Betty J. Eadie's book, Embraced by the Light. She writes about her near death experience. She wrote of when someone is being murdered, God will mercifully take their soul from their bodies. The person can appear to still be alive to their murderer, even though their soul is already safely in God's hands. I believe this is true. I really do. Travis's soul was already safely in God's hands. Jodi has to answer to God now.

All I know is this looks very much to me like someone saying a prayer.

TAshower.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members