Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Tomorrow we are back in recess at 10am MST. It's over for the day...as I drop my laptop lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

Thank you for all your tweets Josie :loveyou:

When you dropped your laptop at 6:10pm in the US, it was 1:10am Feb. 3rd in Scotland!
You are much appreciated !

Apparently I am on the wrong website. I was trying to get info about a murder trial and somehow wandered into this Moral Wasteland trial. Excuse me......I will go try to find the actual trial involving a Victim and Murderess.

MDLR is busy spreading the word, I see. So many fans coming out of the woodwork, I wonder if JA is giving auditions?

Yeah, she can start with the dude from Nebraska that video-chatted with her.

If you were to believe jodi (which I don't), weren't there three times they were physically intimate before she was Baptized?

1- The Hughes' house one week after they met in Vegas. (oral only)
2- A park parking lot after TA gave JA The Book Of Mormon at Starbucks. (oral only)
3- The weekend they timeshared at Ehrenberg (bump and grind only?)

I agree there was probably less sex than previously believed during the first trial.

1. Premeditated murder
2. Especially cruel; Travis Victor Alexander, an imperfect and lovely human being, suffered tremendously before he died.
3. His killer believes he deserved to die.
4. His killer does not feel any remorse.
5. His killer is delighting in degrading not only Travis and others on her hate list, but the trial process itself.
6. The killer would rather we all focus on types of fictional sex, rather than the above.
7. No thank you.

OH how long can this trial go on? Is there no time limit on trials?

I was doubting my picked March end date when Juan got back up but now I'm feeling safe again seeing how long kn is dragging out cross. JW same thing. Maybe even was a bit premature in thinking it would be done that early.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to give you the news, 6 more weeks of winter AND Jodi trial was projected this am by the groundhog
Haha...With the rumor that Nurmi is bringing in more rebuttal witnesses I can see six more weeks! Guess he can't give up his paycheck just yet.

Have we been shown many texts/emails, etc. between Travis and his killer?

Iirc, only the ones where they were arguing about something... if you can, Google search their names and then click for images, just be careful what you click on. Google will open a sub window describing the website the pic came from and then from that you can judge fairly accurately whether you want to continue.

Spring is still 45 days away.....
It's hard living in the North in the winter. I wish Lamb Chop would take a survey on where all the WS members live, North, East, South or West. I know we have some out of country but it does seem like quite a few are from the Northeast. I only miss the South for the warmth...oh, and the cooking. :) loved winter till last year. Guess I am getting old.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1h1 hour ago

Key #JodiArias juror Q for Bishop: Is there punishment for someone whose transgressions call into question the integrity of church? #HELL

1. Premeditated murder
2. Especially cruel; Travis Victor Alexander, an imperfect and lovely human being, suffered tremendously before he died.
3. His killer believes he deserved to die.
4. His killer does not feel any remorse.
5. His killer is delighting in degrading not only Travis and others on her hate list, but the trial process itself.
6. The killer would rather we all focus on types of fictional sex, rather than the above.
7. No thank you.

THE KILLER DOES NOT FEEL ANY REMORSE. That is most important today. The jury must realize this.

LOL...possible juror question: Mr. Nurmi, can we expect six more weeks of winter?

Warren Jeffs, who went to prison for abusing children, many by marrying them first, was the head of the Latter Day Saints. His two biggest tenants were "Lying for the Lord" and "Bleeding the Beast". I believe these tenants are two classes that Nurmi got an "A" in at school.

No surprise here, the DT will do anything to delay, delay, delay this trial.

I've come to the conclusion they are afraid of the convicted murderer and asking how high when she says jump.

Wouldn't you be?

JAjw3.jpg

Warren Jeffs, who went to prison for abusing children, many by marrying them first, was the head of the Latter Day Saints. His two biggest tenants were "Lying for the Lord" and "Bleeding the Beast". I believe these tenants are two classes that Nurmi got an "A" in at school.

Just in case there are no LDS people on here right now, I feel someone should point out that Warren Jeffs was never head of the LDS church, but rather the FLDS church or at least some part of it. The FLDS ("fundamental" LDS) church is not approved of by the "official" LDS church whatsoever.

Just a quick correction- Jeffs was the head of the FLDS- BIG, big difference. They are a small set of Fundamentalist's hence the F in FLDS.

Ha, posted at the exact same time AZL... that isn't FAZL- is it? LOL

Just in case there are no LDS people on here right now, I feel someone should point out that Warren Jeffs was never head of the LDS church, but rather the FLDS church or at least some part of it. The FLDS ("fundamental" LDS) church is not approved of by the "official" LDS church whatsoever.

You beat me to it - I was just about to say, he's FLDS which is not a part of the LDS church. The LDS people I know are horrified by FLDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela