Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen/Trial Diaries just said that word around the courthouse is that Nurmi is planning several witnesses for rebuttal and it may take awhile.

May take awhile for him to find any willing to show their faces in court to perjure themselves?

Or.....he's going to take awhile on the stand with whatever scum has surfaced to perjure themselves?

I hope the jury can see how evil Jodi and the entire defense team are! I wish they were allowed to hear how Jodi had a gun and two knives hidden in her rental car when she was arrested. I wish Juan could ask them what people they thought Jodi was going to kill next--maybe Deanna, Mimi, Lisa, Sky and Chris Hughes, etc. I wish he could tell the jury that Jodi told the prosecution team if they didn't let her sign a plea deal for second-degree murder, she was going to drag Travis through the mud. There really isn't justice for the victim!

Have we been shown many texts/emails, etc. between Travis and his killer?

May take awhile for him to find any willing to show their faces in court to perjure themselves?

Or.....he's going to take awhile on the stand with whatever scum has surfaced to perjure themselves?

After this last week, maybe they've found a way to convince witnesses that it's safe to testify after all?

Of course it will in reply to Nurmy getting more witnesses and it taking some time to get them...

Jen/Trial Diaries just said that word around the courthouse is that Nurmi is planning several witnesses for rebuttal and it may take awhile.

No surprise here, the DT will do anything to delay, delay, delay this trial.

I've come to the conclusion they are afraid of the convicted murderer and asking how high when she says jump.

No, on the contrary, I think this jury gets it from these types of questions. It's obvious that Marc McGee has a vendetta out against the church.

I'm not sure why the jury would think that he has a vendetta. I'm hoping though that related question meant a juror thought MM is harming the Church with his false allegations.

Nurmi re: categories of who can baptize and how those levels progress. If an adult is baptizing someone they are at least at one of those higher levels. And should know the teachings of the church.

Wouldn't such a person with the priesthood be held at a higher standard than the person they are baptizing - objection sustained, strike that.

Nurmi: someone who holds that level and who is committing transgressions they are LYING TO THE LORD IN THE MOST SACRED PLACE, RIGHT?
BP, they aren't held in the temple. lol.

Travis wasn't lying to the Lord - You can't lie to God. He is all knowing, stupid.
And His heart is filled with forgiveness for His children.

were shown to a group of people, whether they would be able to correctly guess what it was actually about. I kind of doubt it.

Who would even believe that any of this testimony was designed to show the reasons why the murderer deserved to live? Unless, of course, they decided Travis was the murderer-then it may make some sense. But would anyone guess from this ridiculous mishmash of computer forensics, sex and religion, that Jodi was a murderer ostensibly trying to save her life?

Am i even listening to the right court case? This sounds an awful like Travis is on trial

No prior to the Baptism. After the Baptism, there is only Jodi's word.

If you were to believe jodi (which I don't), weren't there three times they were physically intimate before she was Baptized?

1- The Hughes' house one week after they met in Vegas. (oral only)
2- A park parking lot after TA gave JA The Book Of Mormon at Starbucks. (oral only)
3- The weekend they timeshared at Ehrenberg (bump and grind only?)

I agree there was probably less sex than previously believed during the first trial.

I hope the jury can see how evil Jodi and the entire defense team are! I wish they were allowed to hear how Jodi had a gun and two knives hidden in her rental car when she was arrested. I wish Juan could ask them what people they thought Jodi was going to kill next--maybe Deanna, Mimi, Lisa, Sky and Chris Hughes, etc. I wish he could tell the jury that Jodi told the prosecution team if they didn't let her sign a plea deal for second-degree murder, she was going to drag Travis through the mud. There really isn't justice for the victim!

It really isn't a fair trial when the jury cannot see and hear all the evidence.

The Phantom 11 whose affidavits didn't make it in??? Please say it ain't so!!!:praying::praying::praying:

I'm glad the Bishop managed to say that NO ONE has confessed any child *advertiser censored* watching to him. He neatly circumvented Nurmi's plan to make it seem like Travis confessed but the Bishop couldn't tell due to the priest-penitent privilege.

Who's he got left? MMcGee in person? Is Nurmi arranging for his flight? :lol:

Hmm.. If only people who followed the Catholic Church rules would be allowed in it's churches, it would be just the priest preaching to himself on Sundays. The anti-conception ban alone is probably never followed.

OH how long can this trial go on? Is there no time limit on trials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela