Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias is looking at this photo #3TVArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Travis' sisters are avoiding looking at photos being shown of him in shower; one reaching for tissues #JodiArias

Steve Krafft @SKrafftFox10 · 2m 2 minutes ago

Noticing #JodiArias is not making eye contact with jurors during testimony. Probably this isn't the best time to try to forge a connection.

@ericksonvision: Flores had stated Travis Alexander was shot FIRST. Yesterday, Dr. Horn said he was shot LAST. That fact is the crux of #JodiArias defense.

This person has no idea about the facts of this case. Or is a mouthpiece for the defense.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

This is one of the photos Nurmi is working with. Going over the seconds around the image. #JodiArias

B0peFspCQAAoRG8.jpg:large

I hope it's okay to post that particular "shower image" ... I will NOT post any of the graphic photos out of respect for Travis !!!

Huff Po
More Shower Photos
Nurmi is displaying the shower photos in the sequence in which they were taken.

@ericksonvision: The heart of this issue with Flores is whether it was his OWN conclusion on the sequence of death or did Dr. Horn tell him. #JodiArias

You mean like how hard it was to be Casey Antony's mother? I don't know. In the end, I think the Anthony's made out pretty well. And don't forget Monica....Dr. Phil was paying for Jodi's mom and aunt to stayin thehotelduring first trial. They know they will get a paycheck. Don't feel so bad for them.

ITA - I did have sympathy for the Anthony's during that trial because you could tell how much they loved Caylee and they were trying to support their daughter even though she is the worst. That must have been difficult and confusing (not condoning ANY of the lies or delusions of Cindy Anthony, by any means.) I have ZERO sympathy for JA's family, especially mom and aunt. The way they behaved (giggling and disrespecting the court and Travis' family) made me see exactly who JA's role models are. No sympathy for them. Nope. MOO always!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
#jodiarias is looking at this photo #3TVArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Pic of Travis w/ his mouth open letting shower hit him in face is being displayed. Nurmi is going over times on pic's #jodiarias #3TVArias

@ericksonvision: Pictures of Alexander in the shower now on the screens. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 48 seconds ago
Pic of Travis w/ his mouth open letting shower hit him in face is being displayed. Nurmi is going over times on pic's #jodiarias #3TVArias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi is going through the shower photos from the last minutes of Alexander's life, noting the time stamps. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Travis with his head down and shower running on him is up. Nurmi is trying to show he was vulnerable at many points #jodiarias #3TVArias

@monicalindstrom: Although convicted & guilty of cruelty, #Nurmi still arguing #JodiArias had plenty of chances to kill TA when his back was 2 her in shower

This is so frustrating considering that the jurors are supposed to have accepted the first-degree (premeditated!), especially cruel conviction. She has already been convicted of committing the murder in an especially cruel fashion so why are they going through this again? Do these lawyers love to spar with the State witnesses or are they genuinely this dumb?

no offence here, but how you do YOU think they should do it?

"Hey, new jury, the old one already told us she's guilty - now go on and tell us whether she should rot in prison for the rest of her life or should we just give her the needle - aaaaand GO...."
Rock paper scissors???

They are going to have to go back over items, much faster than last time, but yes, you cant expect the jury to come in one day and sentence her the next without knowing the case....

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 41s42 seconds ago
Nurmi's verifying the chronology of the photos. Says there are 24 seconds where #TravisAlexander had his back to #JodiArias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi pointing out the seconds taken between #TravisAlexander shower photos taken by #JodiArias as he questions Det. Flores #abc15

The jury was supposed to accept theverdict and that was cruel. Get on with the mitigation factors.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi pointing out Travis's eyes are closed in the pictures #jodiarias #3TVArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 46s 46 seconds ago

Nurmi continues to put up the pictures from the shower scene going over every second of the instance. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela