Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they going through these photos w/ Det flores? Who was the person that recovered the photos from the camera....shouldn't that person be verifying the sequence of events? Or am I totally brain dead today?

Excuse the use of the word "negotiations"...should have said "motions". There are plenty of things that can't be brought into this trial that I'm sure don't please JM, but he has to follow the rules JSS sets. No these weapons don't have anything to do with the murder, but they do indicate her mindset immediately following it. PTSD and gunshopping? Remorse, but armed with another gun. Etc., etc.

Sorry, I feel these weapons are relevant to her mitigators and apparently disagree with you that all things relevant have been presented to either jury in this case.

I didn't say that everything relevant was brought into her trial. What I said was I didn't think JM would "negotiate" to leave out evidence *he* thought was important, including any and all weapons, unless it was a decision by the judge, in which case he would have to follow the judge's orders. You basically just said the same thing.

MAYBE TA had his back to the murderer and his eyes closed, either because he didn't know she was there, OR at that time he didn't fear her.

@monicalindstrom: If the man in court really is #jodiArias boyfriend he can't b worried this will happen to him, she's never getting out

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

The chilling photo of TA looking into the camera while in the shower is put up. #JodiArias

I get that Nurmi has to do what he has to do. But he's forgetting that Jodi is and was a nymphomaniac. She had to have some sex before the torture and murder....just as a psyco male would do. Nurmi, don't be so dumb.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi states these last set of pictures are of Travis looking right at #jodiarias with his eyes open #3TVArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is showing time stamps of each photo and we are at the one where Travis is sitting in shower #jodiarias #3TVArias

How did Travis know JA the photographer would morph into Norman Bates before she ordered him, weapon in hand, to sit on the shower floor?

@NancyGraceHLN: Nurmi to Detective Flores: "It doesn't appear #JodiArias took any of these opportunities w/Travis' eyes closed to injure him, does it?"

I think Nurmi is trying to show that Jodi didn't become violent at other opportune moments and then something happened (camera shot of light which he will claim proves the camera was not in her control) and she was forced to "defend" herself at that time.... this is where I think he's trying to head.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi is showing time stamps of each photo and we are at the one where Travis is sitting in shower #jodiarias #3TVArias

no offence here, but how you do YOU think they should do it?

"Hey, new jury, the old one already told us she's guilty - now go on and tell us whether she should rot in prison for the rest of her life or should we just give her the needle - aaaaand GO...."
Rock paper scissors???
They are going to have to go back over items, much faster than last time, but yes, you cant expect the jury to come in one day and sentence her the next without knowing the case....

If only the first trial could have gone this fast.

@NancyGraceHLN: Travis' sisters are crying hard and wiping tears w/tissues as picture of Travis looking at camera is shown #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 21s 22 seconds ago

Now a photo in which Alexander is looking at the camera. Nurmi says Arias did not take advantage of him while eyes closed and back turned.

Maybe so and that's why it was so cruel. Juan will make sure the jurors know this.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Nurmi states these last set of pictures are of Travis looking right at #jodiarias with his eyes open #3TVArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 22 seconds ago

"nothing further today" says Nurmi, Judge calls for a 10 min recess. Juan is chomping at the bit to say something. #JodiArias

:juanettes:

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi asks Flores again if gunshot came first according to his testimony at a hearing...Flores states he did say that #jodiarias #3TVArias

Many thanks to those who are taking the time to share tweets on this thread! It is really appreciated!

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is done and we have a 5 minute break #jodiarias #3TVArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member