Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 39s40 seconds ago
DeMarte cautions Martinez about showing actual test questions, as Geffner did. #jodiarias

So what are we to presume - JA told Travis she slept with someone else and was afraid she caught something, so TA attacked her either out of jealousy or anger that she may have given him a disease? And she tried to scratch his eyes out but didn't want to hurt him? It's so illogical because she likely made it up on the fly.

Why is NM objecting? This seems like something he could spin as JA not reacting normally to situations and placing the well-being of TA above even her own life. :scared:

Exhibit 865 the 3rd answer sheet Geff provided to DeM. They are marking it - these are the actual test questions JSS says they won't show it.

Q 15 refers to the emotion of fear

generally she's being asked about her emotional feelings at the time of the event. DeM would not expect the answer to change because it's the same event
JA gave different answers

She's now onto fight, flight or freeze. (Why do we never hear about Fawn? That's the last one.) It's unusual someone would begin to fight and then stop.

She's trying to downplay her naturally violent nature. She thinks throwing things like that into her stories will sound believable and make her sound like a peace loving little lamb so no one catches on to her. And it's just strange. He's attacking you but you are thinking, I don't want to hurt him?

OH okay.

She must have been really stressed out then to not think rationally about whether or not to

clean the murder scene
lock the door behind her
dispose of the murder weapons
leave an alibi voicemail
write fake journal entries
pretend to be surprised and devastated by the news of TA's death
contact Mesa PD with all kinds of BS stories
do 48 Hours TV interviews
etc. etc. etc.

Thank you Daisy. This is the Forensic CONTEXT of which I posted earlier.

I thought Travis supposedly choked her because she mentioned Abe hugging her over a year before. Was she worried about getting an STD from a hug?? :thinking:

Why is NM objecting? This seems like something he could spin as JA not reacting normally to situations and placing the well-being of TA above even her own life. :scared:

I don't think Nurmi is clever or fast enough to get that, to be perfectly honest.

How can it be that her fear for the same event changed? DeM says it's not possible and main reason this test unreliable

so sorry, pages and pages behind, but does anyone think it was strategic decision by Juan to hire DeMarte? knowing she would really get under JA's skin?

Interesting thought, but wouldn't think so. I think the fact that DeMarte is everything the murderess isn't was just karma in all its glory.

Next emotion is disgust - at the time of the murder.
first answer she had "some disgust"
2nd answer was a 5 "very much"

time frames for test not relevant, same event and emotion " at the time of the murder"

I thought Travis supposedly choked her because she mentioned Abe hugging her over a year before. Was she worried about getting an STD from a hug?? :thinking:

Like the test answers, it changes depending on the day and maybe who's asking.

Yet another example of her loving, Christ-like manner, afraid to hurt someone. :facepalm:
That's exactly it. She's always the hero and victim alike in her version of events. (And it's totally typical of psychopathy, if anyone was wondering. ;))

Everyone else just gets to be a villain.

DeM explaining how the next set of Qs JA answered seemed incongruent and invalid because the Q ask always about how they felt at the time of the trauma and those feelings in a real trauma don't waiver.

I don't understand. Can someone explain?

Exhibit 865 the 3rd answer sheet Geff provided to DeM. They are marking it - these are the actual test questions JSS says they won't show it.

Q 15 refers to the emotion of fear

generally she's being asked about her emotional feelings at the time of the event. DeM would not expect the answer to change because it's the same event
JA gave different answers

Bingo

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 19 seconds ago
it pertained to at the time of the event and Jodi said on one test her fear was "very much." Same ?, second test she answered "very little"

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Emotional experience that was discussed was anxiety, fear, horror..on Geff's test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Next emotion upset
first answer very much
second was a little

non way to reconcile these answers because it was a static event

the validity scales would not capture something like this. She could simply look at the different answers and tell its invalid.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi's stomach has had enough people. Let the man get lunch. #jodiarias

-----I do not believe lunch would help him ... nothing would help him ... he is a :silenced:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 20 seconds ago
Another question was about disgust at time of murder and Jodi answers "very little" and then another test "very much" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 45 seconds ago
DeMarte says this isn't possible and test isn't valid that Geffner gave her #Jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi's stomach has had enough people. Let the man get lunch. #jodiarias

-----I do not believe lunch would help him ... nothing would help him ... he is a :silenced:

at least if his mouth was full he'd be keeping quiet :floorlaugh:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
Numerous ?'s from Jodi were answered on each end of the scales and according to DeMarte you can't trust these results #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 44 seconds ago
For being upset "very much" then the other test "some"

DeMarte says Jodi shouldn't have 2 different answers #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
DeMarte: "You can't trust the results."
---

The light of day breaks into the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag