Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus it's important to remember Nurmi stated he unrefutable proof TA was a pedophile.

I suspect that very often when a person learns that someone is a pedophile, they are informed that there is proof.

Also, despite this statement being made by DT, I could understand how the Hughes would naively believe an officer of the court wouldn't blatnely lie like that.

Lol does that make sense?
Nurmi knew (from his extensive experience defending his other 'clients' :puke:) that as parents of young children, the Hughes would be easy to manipulate with this lie and it worked, at first. Until it came out that the irrefutable proof he had was completely fabricated by the murderer. :facepalm:

OK Seriously! What does Nurmi have in his right front pants pocket?

1) baton?
2) gun???
3) weapon??
4) new motion?
5) new witness?
6) keys painfully digging into his thigh?
7) the zapper for Jodi's stun belt?
8) . . . .?

I think it is the missing .25 auto that JA gave him for safe keeping :)

Love it. Jodi doesn't look happy. Can you imagine how many times Travis saw that look? So, DeMarte gave her a diagnoses ad BPD , and a few others disorders on board.

She also has makeup on. The eyeliner looks heavier today.

:seeya:

BBM: Yep ... well, we know who Cougarlicious is sharing her cosmetics with !

Oh, and all the make-up in the world will not help JA ... it does not cover-up EVIL !

Yet another example of her loving, Christ-like manner, afraid to hurt someone. :facepalm:

Forgive me for bringing up the Florida trial. I remember that KC talked about forgiving the 'Nanny' even before Caylee was found. So strange how these people commit murder and then talk about forgiveness and kindness.

From Mark Henle: https://twitter.com/HenleMark

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 4m 4 minutes ago

Prosecutor #JuanMartinez questions Dr. Janeen DeMarte during the sentencing phase of the #JodiArias retrial Tuesday.

B88VkcnIAAIvAAK.jpg:large

possible caption: Juan smiling as Dr. DeMarte says "this replicatable, reliable, and reasearch based test proves Jodi is lying"

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 5m 5 minutes ago

#JodiArias and her attorney, Jennifer Willmott stand as the jury enters the courtroom Tuesday.

B88VRXgIgAEz0yu.jpg:large

possible caption: JW & JA's response MDLR's attempt to dress conservatively when DeMarte is on the stand so DeMarte cannot diagnose MDLR's personality disorders . . . .

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 3m 3 minutes ago

#JodiArias in court Tuesday morning.

B88WF3bIYAA8NZP.jpg:large

Wazzup

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 2m 2 minutes ago

Dr. Janeen DeMarte testifies during the #JodiArias retrial Tuesday morning.

B88WVz_IMAEtixX.jpg:large

Jodi Lies!

Nurmi knew (from his extensive experience defending his other 'clients' :puke:) that as parents of young children, the Hughes would be easy to manipulate with this lie and it worked, at first. Until it came out that the irrefutable proof he had was completely fabricated by the murderer. :facepalm:

Oh yes, I wasn't even considering the fact they have kids. Deplorable

And his "other clients," SMH. I mean yea sex offenders need defense lawyers too, and there probably are cases of false accusations, but to appeal to that client base? It says it all IMO

Love it. Jodi doesn't look happy. Can you imagine how many times Travis saw that look? So, DeMarte gave her a diagnoses ad BPD , and a few others disorders on board.

She also has makeup on. The eyeliner looks heavier today.

yep...I noticed the makeup....eyeliner, eyebrows, and her nails look like she had a manicure. Her ugly lips look dry, though. I bet she was told she might have to answer the jury questions so she got all spiffed up....to compete with Dr. D! :laugh::giggle::lol::laughcry::hilarious::floorlaugh:

1) baton?
2) gun???
3) weapon??
4) new motion?
5) new witness?
8) . . . .?

Judges balls?

Dog gone cute! Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words earlier- you are such a doll! It meant a lot to me, what you said! XO

Her "broken" finger appears to to be fine in the pic with her hand to her mouth.

Tweets straight from the Courtroom from defendant and her crew:

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 55m 55 minutes ago

Looks like another State perjurer will soon join the ranks.

JM claiming a program searched "teen sex" but the Defense has proof it was TA.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 54m 54 minutes ago

JM walks tot doc. Demarte thru her schooling since that's the majority of her "experience."

I watched Dr Drew last night... They were talking about the "women" who killed her boyfriends child cause of she was mad at the boyfriend. The panel kept saying she was a cross between JA and CA both in her excuses for the murder and mostly because she had DEAD evil eyes just like JA.... interesting the comparison.

1) baton?
2) gun???
3) weapon??
4) new motion?
5) new witness?
8) . . . .?

Personal massager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads