Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this judge ever get the nerve to tell Nurmi to sit and shut up...no more sidebars?

Nope....I don't think so. She is still paralyzed with fear about appeals. I pray, for Juans sake, he NEVER has her a judge ever again. If so, he should retire!

Along with the sheets there was a letter schooling her about the confidentiality, which she learned about in school and DeM has never included such a warning when releasing raw data to another professional. Showing what was printed at the bottom. Handwritten notes as to why 2 tests were given
1 for 2008 prior to murder - DV, etc.
2 now in jail, after 2008, including day of murder

Gawd Geff! How pompous! So insulting and demeaning to the good Doc DeMarte. What a fool.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
Juan asks DeMarte if she's aware that Fonseca and Geffner said Jodi was lacking self esteem
DeMarte says YES #jodiarias #3tvarias

Now I really wanna know what those coworkers said.

Will this judge ever get the nerve to tell Nurmi to sit and shut up...no more sidebars?

Unfortunately not. Due to the AZ Appeals Court saying closing the Courtroom doors is illegal, it is the closest Sherry and Nurmi can get to...... for hiding the TRUTH to the world.

Well, there are those pesky one million ex parte in cameras to answer for at some time.

OK back. asking Dr. JD if she is aware Dr. Geff talked about JA's low self esteem. The document she has, which is 881, is admitted over Nurmi's objection but JSS says copy must be made before it can be admitted. This document will go to the issue of Jodi's self esteem and Dr. JD's use of it in her opinion.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Nurmi doesn't want this admitted at all! Judge says it can be #jodiarias #3tvarias

suck on that nurmi :floorlaugh:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Martinez: Fonseca and Geffner said #jodiarias lacked self-esteem. Do the remarks she is about to read refute that evaluation? DeMarte: yes.

What cousin Aimee said was extremely insightful and very telling in regard to a sociopath. Recognizing her as snide, wow... and telling of her sarcasm with a smirky smile. That is so... wicked. Then calling her a *****. This Aimee really had Jodi's number, it appears others in the family did too. I would really, really like to hear from her brother Carl- his perception of her would possibly be the most damning of all. Wonder what else we will learn when this is all over and her appeals have been exhausted. I bet the entire puzzle will be in one piece, finally.

I think Jodi is use to "thinking" she is the smartest one in the room, must have really peeved her she could not get Travis to commit no matter how many tricks she pulled.

The last 50 minutes have been one sidebar after another; jury in; jury out; jury in again. No testimony heard.

Purple Plum: In Palm Desert? Witness claimed JA was always on the phone trying to reach TA, and, when she couldn't, she'd leave early and drive to Mesa?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 1m1 minute ago
Back at sidebar. #jodiarias

OMG I am loving this ! Such a breath of fresh air after listening to Nurmi try to lead the Bishop down the slime highway yesterday. Go! Dr DeMarte and Mr Martinez!!!

I think Jodi is use to "thinking" she is the smartest one in the room, must have really peeved her she could not get Travis to commit no matter how many tricks she pulled.

To use psych-speak, I think JA "idealized" herself.

AZ I posted a questioned on the early morning thread but didn't know how to bring it over. If this train wreck is Jodi's idea, meaning this whole defense what are JW and KN's obligations to carry it through? She must have been warned that this would open doors that were locked in the first trial?

They are obligated to present her version of the "facts" if she refuses to take their advice that her version would be cut into tiny pieces by JM and would backfire horribly.

Most people with low self-esteem would take that advice.

exhibit 880 on screen. 10/25/08 Gary Brinkman owner of PPlum. known JA since she was 17.

She would go right to the men and ignore women and other customers
much more flirtatious with the good looking guys
She used men. Example: local man came in and JA pretended she'd just moved to Yreka and asked him to show her around.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
DeMarte reads notes from an interview with a co-worker from the Purple Plum. #jodiarias went right to the men and ignored the men.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte reading testimony from one of #JodiArias' bosses. "She would go right to the men and ignore other customers."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member