Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Jodi did not "dabble in this area." She expressed an interest in Wicca because of a boyfriend. Tuatha de Danaan is Celtic and it's culture and stories and polytheistic belief structure are different from Wicca. Lets end this discussion before Lamb Chop calls us on it due to insulting the religion of others.

JA dabbled in a lot of areas. She is a chameleon dabbler: religious texts, Shakespeare, romantic pulp fiction, men, KY sex, marijuana, school, ex's new girlfriends, lover's current girlfriends, jobs, finger-ripping exploits, back commands on library computers, hacking, sword work, photography, jail-made graphics, eyeglasses, jail gear look a-likes, camping with strange men......

And that's who I think WAT is, I just wasn't going to name him until I was sure.

Oh hell no, if that would be him, I just know he is there in those woods looking for that perfect tree for when CMJA gets out (she is getting out, right?) and finds her a new love interest. J/K :shame:

Do we know who Juan has left besides Detective Smith? I'm not ready to give the case back to the defense. I'm in my happy place and nowhere near ready to leave yet...

TA's friend? The one TA told if found dead, Jodi did it?

I can't think why it would be treated differently, unless JA says she is OK with answering the jury questions, in which case Juan will probably say, "Great! More ammo for my closing!" :)

The report doesn't need to be finished for Det. Smith to testify. That might have been what Juan was saying.

Re 1) And I guess JSS would clear the media and only the DT would get to follow up afterward given what has happened so far.

Re 2) It doesn't "need" to be finished ... unless JSS says it needs to be finished. Or what the hell she can let them bring some phantom witnesses to stretch surrebuttal from six weeks to eight to even things out given what she piled on today.

it sure has been quite over there. I was waiting for the tweets about her lying family members and how they'll rot in hell,

MeeBee-- for you...:)

BK....Smith is still working, right now with 2009 mirror image. Encase can't differentiate which of 2 browsers is linked to *advertiser censored* (not actual) on HD. Smith is analyzing and comparing 2008 to 2009 images.

JM wants to question Smith about the inaccuracies of Autopsy (? Pseudo's program), including timestamps, and, sorry, Detective Brown's experiment of taking a clean computer and installing Spybot.

Nurmi is accusing JM of delaying the report because he doesn't like what Smith is finding, and of trying to "kick the can" down the road so it isn't available to the defense.

Nurmi also made it clear that he isn't backing down from his claim that T viewed *advertiser censored* and downloaded *advertiser censored* videos, and that Smith has been forced to admit this is true.

ETA. JM said a month for report. Nurmi said Smith had said in interview (date etc. not specified ) that he was working on it, that was weeks ago, our experts could prepare a report in just a few days.

JSS left it asking Nurmi to give her a copy of Smith's interview, that she'd review it tomorrow at 9:15.

I like the way you think, but I believe Othello was after Mesa, so maybe she went as an advisor or consultant. "No, you're not doing it right. Here's what you want to do..." :)

You're right. But I guess she wanted to compare notes with another murderer and get the imprimatur of Shakespeare?

Do we know who Juan has left besides Detective Smith? I'm not ready to give the case back to the defense. I'm in my happy place and nowhere near ready to leave yet...

Dr. Jill Hayes, Taylor Searles, Dr. Hiatt would be nice.

AZL would be your best bet. :) Ultimately the client is the boss. However, most people (you know ones who care more about living than demonizing the dead) actually listen to their attorney. I have a sneaking suspicion Jodi does what she wants, when she wants, Nurmi et al. be damned.

I can see Jodi refusing to cooperate in her case when Nurmi approached using borderline as a mitigator. And I can see Nurmi going 'Well, you think you know better? Have at it.' I can also see him having a front row seat in the death chamber. ;)

He asserts on his website he is anti DP as if he were a crusader. Which I find odd anyway, because he strikes me as someone who shifts with the way the wind blows and is devoid of conviction, unless it serves his purpose.

BK....Smith is still working, right now with 2009 mirror image. Encase can't differentiate which of 2 browsers is linked to *advertiser censored* (not actual) on HD. Smith is analyzing and comparing 2008 to 2009 images.

JM wants to question Smith about the inaccuracies of Autopsy (? Pseudo's program), including timestamps, and, sorry, Detective Brown's experiment of taking a clean computer and installing Spybot.

Nurmi is accusing JM of delaying the report because he doesn't like what Smith is finding, and of trying to "kick the can" down the road so it isn't available to the defense.

Nurmi also made it clear that he isn't backing down from his claim that T viewed *advertiser censored* and downloaded *advertiser censored* videos, and that Smith has been forced to admit this is true.

ETA. JM said a month for report. Nurmi said Smith had said in interview (date etc. not specified ) that he was working on it, that was weeks ago, our experts could prepare a report in just a few days.

JSS left it asking Nurmi to give her a copy of Smith's interview, that she'd review it tomorrow at 9:15.

Thanks hope. But I'm still not seeing what you're seeing?

Nope....I don't think so. She is still paralyzed with fear about appeals. I pray, for Juans sake, he NEVER has her a judge ever again. If so, he should retire!

this might have already been answered, since im just coming on tonite to catch up, but jss's next case is a death penalty case, and juan is the prosecutor in it. poor juan.

Has the defense ever turned over to the state what they owed from over a month ago? Sounds like they were dribbling out a few crumbs here and there to mess the state up while pretending to comply.

Thanks hope. But I'm still not seeing what you're seeing?

What I see is that Smith's report could be greatly expedited if he didn't have to continue the meaningless comparison between the 2008 and 2009 images, or the laborious process of sorting out which file names belong to which browser.

All of that is immaterial if Spybot explains why anything *advertiser censored* was found on TA's HD.

it sure has been quite over there. I was waiting for the tweets about her lying family members and how they'll rot in hell,

In the super secret vent room, they are saying Demarte needs to get laid and that she's sucking Juans .... You know what.

Where do these people come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member