Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 48s48 seconds ago
Zachery Billings interview with Esteban Flores. He says Travis had fights with #JodiArias about moving to Mesa after they broke up.

Who does this? What Ex-BF or Ex-GF moves back to the same town of their EX after breaking up?

I can only think of one type of person that does this. Someone like JA who is a stalkerish type person who could not let go.

It surely would not be a victim of abuse volunteering to move back near the person abusing them.

No wonder Travis was upset. It is incredible.

If she gets Death, it will be all the perpetual lies that do her in. The psych is interesting, but I think any mitigation there will be toppled by her constant lying, especially straight to the jurors' faces. :twocents:

I don't think she was scared of being alone. She was just possessive. (In my uneducated opinion)

Wondering how solitary feels to Jodi then, and knowing she will never have sex ever again, never be intimate with a man, never get married, never have kids.:waitasec: Hope she's good and fearful of abandonment, 'cause that's what's gonna happen when this trial is over.

bbm

A spy? I hadn't heard or read that. Who was it?

JA was having all TA's msgs. forwarded to her since Jan 2007, according to what she told the Hughes at that time. JA didn't need a spy.

From MK:
Michael Kiefer retweeted

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago

He knew they had issues and argued about Jodi showing up in his house

and had arguments about her moving back to Mesa. - billings #jodiarias

Bet that was when she still lived in Yreka, too. Can you imagine how scary that was. Obsessive does not begin to describe it. Drove thousands of miles to confront him after an argument when they had only spent a few days together.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 22s22 seconds ago
Dr. Demarte is talking about the missing diamond #JodiArias allegedly stole. Sidebar.

I don't think she was scared of being alone. She was just possessive. (In my uneducated opinion)

I totally think she was afraid of being alone! (not to argue, just saying)
Imagine that you have nothing inside of you. There is no YOU. All you can do is feed off the personalities, the experiences, the emotions of others.
Would you want to be alone, ever?

This is the main reason I want her on death row. I don't think she'll be executed, and she needs to be punished. Having no one but her own vacant self for company for the remainder of her life seems fitting to me.

ZoeyWatson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 14m14 minutes ago
@News20Chopper @courtchatter #TravisAlexander and Lisa called the police on Jodi for slashing all 4 of his BMW tires

B9BUs1fIYAEKBmP.jpg

B9BUs0gIMAEWcJC.jpg

I wonder how long of a delay the defense wants now so Geffner and Fonseca can interview cousin Aimee and Julie.

I'm way behind here but I wanted to say that Geffner and Fonseca don't actually interview anyone, they just form opinions based on emails, text messages and affidavit's done by someone else.

Good stuff getting in. But I can hear Nurmi already: Could TA have lied to his friends about all of this stuff regarding JA? :thinking:
But there's at least some independent evidence to support it - like Jodi moving to Mesa after they broke up and absolutely no evidence Travis ever asked or wanted her to.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 32 seconds ago
A text message from Arias and TA. It's in reference to a diamond ring that was stolen by Jodi states DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvaris #sidebar

Good stuff getting in. But I can hear Nurmi already: Could TA have lied to his friends about all of this stuff regarding JA? :thinking:

A Dr. D: No. B/c unlike the murderess, defendant's versions of events, these accounts and observations are consistent, and don't vary depending on who Travis was speaking with.

Yikes! JA is getting creamed. I am only worried that it seems like JD is saying BPD a lot and I hope there aren't members of the jury who will start thinking "this chick is super crazy. Cant execute a crazy chick" Tell me I am wrong!!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 22s22 seconds ago
Dr. Demarte is talking about the missing diamond #JodiArias allegedly stole. Sidebar.

Good golly. Its ALL getting in!

Jodi was really creepy . . . spying on Travis and Lisa making out and then Jodi turns a light off @ his house. Travis investigated it but didn't want to tell Lisa until just before he died. So he actually found Jodi at his house spying on him. He says he has had no privacy in a year because of Jodi reading his texts, emails and spying on him. Then there is the suspect tire slashing episodes (too bad the Jury doesn't know it happened 2 nights in a row - all the tires slashed).

Maybe Juan will now bring in how Jodi offered to lend Travis her stun gun to help catch the tire slasher?? Oh, and help pay for his tires (that she slashed!!)

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 48s49 seconds ago
Well, I'm glad I used the word alleged because the judge just said to disregard the exhibit. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay