Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any of the jurors are thinking "Fatal Attraction" when they hear this testimony. Travis' friends and Det. Flores all referred to the movie from the get-go.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 48 seconds ago
Judge says to disregard the last response #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
Text Message from Jodi to TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Maybe Juan will now bring in how Jodi offered to lend Travis her stun gun to help catch the tire slasher?? Oh, and help pay for his tires (that she slashed!!)

Why would TA need a stun gun, when he already had a gun in his closet? Oh wait ...

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 22s23 seconds ago
TA: "Do you have any idea what happened to the ring in the drawer?" #JodiArias "What diamond ring? Oh, yeah, I have it."

Wondering how solitary feels to Jodi then, and knowing she will never have sex ever again, never be intimate with a man, never get married, never have kids.:waitasec: Hope she's good and fearful of abandonment, 'cause that's what's gonna happen when this trial is over.
For that, I am so grateful. She'd have kids just to show the world what a perfect mother she is - and be abusing the hell out of them when doors were closed.

Did you read the texts? Travis told Michelle all the snooping etc. caused JA "self inflicted pain.". That's off the charts so NOT the view of an abuser .

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 33 seconds ago
TA- Do you have any idea what happened to that Diamond Ring in my drawer?
Jodi- What diamond ring? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Doesn't matter she's not getting out of this with LWOP, she's getting Death!!! No way could a stealth juror sway them with this kind of evidence, and the emotional abuse has been destroyed!

I sure hope you're right. If anyone deserves the DP it's her.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 33s33 seconds ago
Sidebar. Nurmi wants to make sure the word stolen or taken the ring without #TravisAlexander's permission is not used. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper
· 1m 1 minute ago
TA: "Do you have any idea what happened to the ring in the drawer?" #JodiArias "What diamond ring? Oh, yeah, I have it."

Need to follow all tweets-she was the only one that reported this.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
JA- Oh yeah I have it, I will explain, don't be mad, I'm sure it caused u stress. Please don't worry
TA- I'm not mad, don't worry #jodiarias

---
What a mean *advertiser censored*!

AZL: Can the pros now change their mind and want to put JA on the stand, after they said she was not going too...

You mean the defense? Yes, she could testify in their rebuttal. And she still has the option to do an allocution at the end.

Why is all the spying and slashed tires stuff allowed in this trial, but it wasn't allowed in the last trial?

Not relevant to premeditation or cruelty, and last time the defense didn't open any doors in the mitigation phase.

Nope, I would think not--how can the results of a standardized, objective test given to JA be anymore or less prejudicial than the PTSD tests given--maybe AZL can answer that from a legal standpoint.

On another note, during the guilt phase I talked about the other scales being "clinically significant" but JW, nor JM, ever really delved into this. IIRC, I do believe the PD scale, as well as one or two others, were very telling--and wondered why JM didn't go into them with Dr. D. Maybe there will be more in depth testimony regarding scales, versus the overall profile--at least I hope so

If Dr. D doesn't mention the PD scale it will not be because of prejudice but because, e.g., that scale is normally high for new inmates accused of serious crimes IIRC so it wouldn't be much of a "point" for JM to win.

Also Travis didn't lie about the reasons for the arguments or him getting mad about her walking into his house, Zach acruslly heard these arguments.

I also expect the defense to say he had an open door policy. Well, there's a difference between open door policy and people just walking into your home, uninvited. I expect Travis meant, if you ever need to a place to stay or crash, my door is always open, not literally, my door is always open. I'd expect Travis needed a little bit of a heads up. And if he's mad at her for it, then he's clearly not ok with it.

Good stuff getting in. But I can hear Nurmi already: Could TA have lied to his friends about all of this stuff regarding JA? :thinking:

Then maybe Travis's journals can be brought in, or were they ever recovered??? His book got published posthumously.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 26 seconds ago
DeMarte says this is intrusive and Jodi took this without TA's consent....Nurmi jumps up to object #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
JA- Oh yeah I have it, I will explain, don't be mad, I'm sure it caused u stress. Please don't worry
TA- I'm not mad, don't worry #jodiarias

BBM--There it is FINALLY, the hallmark of a BPD--I love you...go the ****** away, I hate you...don't leave me.

Those who are in a relationship with BPD people are so very confused, unprepared, and manipulated by these behaviors--which to me explains exactly why TA had such difficulty, aside from the sex, breaking completely free of her.

Reminds me of the motion Arias did about wanting Nurmi off the case....complaining he did not hold her hand continuously and come to see her....then proudly says she refused to see him. Nut!

Yikes! JA is getting creamed. I am only worried that it seems like JD is saying BPD a lot and I hope there aren't members of the jury who will start thinking "this chick is super crazy. Cant execute a crazy chick" Tell me I am wrong!!

I love Demarte but I think you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay