Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see JA as a fisherwoman who almost hooked a marlin and is determined not to let it "abandon" her.

Why is all the spying and slashed tires stuff allowed in this trial, but it wasn't allowed in the last trial?

IIRC............Arias was very high in PD, can't wait for that information to come out. But, maybe this would be too prejudicial??

Nope, I would think not--how can the results of a standardized, objective test given to JA be anymore or less prejudicial than the PTSD tests given--maybe AZL can answer that from a legal standpoint.

On another note, during the guilt phase I talked about the other scales being "clinically significant" but JW, nor JM, ever really delved into this. IIRC, I do believe the PD scale, as well as one or two others, were very telling--and wondered why JM didn't go into them with Dr. D. Maybe there will be more in depth testimony regarding scales, versus the overall profile--at least I hope so

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 19s19 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte says #JodiArias had a desire and pursuit to be connected to Travis.

Connected to his wallet, connected to those with $$$$ upstream from him in PPL would be my guess.

Good stuff getting in. But I can hear Nurmi already: Could TA have lied to his friends about all of this stuff regarding JA? :thinking:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 3 seconds ago
Next an interview with Tayor Surley (sp) #jodiarias #3tvaris

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
DeMarte calls this a pursuit by Jodi and desire to be connected to TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
TA said he had an argument with Jodi and she showed up at his house with a Uhaul when she was leaving- billings #jodiarias #3tvarias

FromMK:

Michael Kiefer retweeted

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago

Jodi called at inappropriate times, asked advise, and Jodi would just always let herself in the house.

- Billings #jodiarias #3tvaris

:eek: Yep ... and would go in thru the doggy-door :gaah:

YES! Exactly. They are more likely to feel mercy for someone with fears of being alone and crazy.

Fear of abandonment? And here we are asking jurors to send Arias to death row. Some jurors might find that to be cruel. :thinking:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 48s48 seconds ago
Powerful testimony by Dr. DeMarte for prosecution re: #jodiarias as murderous stalker. Case will boil down to: all 12 jurors want her 2 die?

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 48s49 seconds ago
10 sidebars and counting. #jodiarias

I don't want her to be seen as a psycho though. I want her to be seen as calculative and evil.

Doesn't matter she's not getting out of this with LWOP, she's getting Death!!! No way could a stealth juror sway them with this kind of evidence, and the emotional abuse has been destroyed!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Much more on the texts w/Michelle, per Beth, TA talking about JA having a spy reporting to her re Mimi & Lisa, about him having no privacy for a year, her reading his journals going into texts & emails and then the slashing tires bit where he sounds as if he believes it was her, but says she denies it

bbm

A spy? I hadn't heard or read that. Who was it?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 48s48 seconds ago
Zachery Billings interview with Esteban Flores. He says Travis had fights with #JodiArias about moving to Mesa after they broke up.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm giddy I tell you, GIDDY!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
The jury is really alert right now watching DeMarte and Juan #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
Jodi engaged in behaviors to pull people toward her and how she did it pushed people away and created conflict-DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
DeMarte says Jodi had a fear of abandonment and being alone. #jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM--There it is FINALLY, the hallmark of a BPD--I love you...go the ****** away, I hate you...don't leave me.

Those who are in a relationship with BPD people are so very confused, unprepared, and manipulated by these behaviors--which to me explains exactly why TA had such difficulty, aside from the sex, breaking completely free of her.

Good stuff getting in.

But I can hear Nurmi already: Could TA have lied to his friends about all of this stuff regarding JA? :thinking:

RBBM: It's :great: ... just :great: !

But then Nurmi will have his turn ... and no doubt, DeMarte will rip him a good one !

:happydance:

Good stuff getting in. But I can hear Nurmi already: Could TA have lied to his friends about all of this stuff regarding JA? :thinking:

Not could, they just say he did. Jeckyl and Hyde. Two faced. Dirty secret while accusing her of stalking. Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l