Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't! If my child murders somebody, she loses my love, I'm not getting up there and lying for her, she can take the consequences of her actions!!!:snooty:

I think you can absolutely still LOVE your child no matter what they have done including murder. No one would hold it against Jodi's mother for still loving her daughter. That doesn't mean however she should be justifying what Jodi did and trashing Travis and his family which is the route she has taken. I think Jodi's mom should want her to pay for her actions but I don't blame her for her not wanting Jodi to pay for it with her life. What I think most have a problem with is mothers like Cindy Anthony who LIE for their children when it comes to murder. Jodi's mother could STILL get up on that stand and beg for her daughters life without lying the fact she won't is telling.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
An Alexander text says he doesn't know if #jodiarias slashed his tires but she watched him make out twice

LOL! The slashing got in!

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 54s 54 seconds ago

Martinez shows DeMarte a text between Alexander and Michelle LAury talking about #jodiarias spying on Alexander.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 16s 16 seconds ago

An Alexander text says he doesn't know if #jodiarias slashed his tires but she watched him make out twice.

:yes: The slashed tires again !

From CS @CNN:

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 16s 16 seconds ago

DeMarte and Martinez going over text messages between TA and Michelle Lawry. #jodiarias

Sigh. I feel like a hungry beggar peering into a window and watching others feast.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte:#jodiarias had extreme fear of abandonment, so came on too strong to men, driving them away.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte says #JodiArias suffers from fear of abandonment.

I don't want her to be seen as a psycho though. I want her to be seen as calculative and evil.

I can't get over the frowny face about not being abused...wow.

She's aware it's a mitigator but she was still sticking with the ninja story at time of interviews iirc so she didn't need to claim abuse....cause the ninjas did it, not Travis being an abusive pedophile
Busted

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 2m 2 minutes ago

DeMarte concludes that it comes out of #jodiarias' fear of abandonment.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 34s 35 seconds ago

DeMarte calls it continuous pursuit. #jodiarias

Nurmi be approachin'. This is so out of control! They can say anything they want but won't let Juan do his part!!!!

A simple way she could stop all the sidebars is to tell both attorneys that the next time they request a sidebar they are to provide a REASON for the request and if she doesnt think the reason is important enough, then she will DENY the request.

Her problem is she is letting the DT have sidebars each and every time they ask and the only main thing the DT team is using them for is to complain to the judge about Juan's questioning of the witness. Most all his questioning is totally valid.
Its too bad if Nurmi dont like it.

There, problem solved. Now why dont JSS do this. ?

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 54s 54 seconds ago

DeMarte repeats the story of Alexander being home with Lisa Andrews when he notices a light go out.

When he checks, it's #jodiarias.

Oh I agree with you, I would never get up there and lie but you can express love despite the bad done. I think had the defense taken this route instead of the "Poor jodi suffering in silence, always happy nice and never wrong" route that might be a mitigating factor for someone to consider. I rather see that kind of mitigation than to see the continuous killing of Travis by the defendant. I think it's harder to send someone to death when you have a mother pleading for their childs life. If my children ever do something like this, the consequences will be for them to face but I would get up there and express my love like a mother should.
But see, Sandy Arias may actually be a bit better than Cindy Anthony because she knows to get up there and say what a good little girl Jodi was would still be lying. Jodi hit her, Jodi kicked the dog, Jodi had a temper, Jodi was secretive, Jodi broke the law and grew pot, Jodi dropped out of school to go live with her boyfriend before she was 18...

I pray when Sentencing is complete and is public somebody picks up Dr. D's Testimony at least. I want to see Jodi!!!!!

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte:#jodiarias had extreme fear of abandonment, so came on too strong to men, driving them away.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte says #JodiArias suffers from fear of abandonment.

One of the juror questions, first trial

“Do you feel the guys in your life cheated on you because you were controlling?”

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 2m 2 minutes ago

DeMarte concludes that it comes out of #jodiarias' fear of abandonment.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 34s 35 seconds ago

DeMarte calls it continuous pursuit. #jodiarias

I don't think she was scared of being alone. She was just possessive. (In my uneducated opinion)

Much more on the texts w/Michelle, per Beth, TA talking about JA having a spy reporting to her re Mimi & Lisa, about him having no privacy for a year, her reading his journals going into texts & emails and then the slashing tires bit where he sounds as if he believes it was her, but says she denies it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag