Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Juan hands DeMarte an interview of Sandy and Bill and re asks question and DeMarte says Yes this was a secret...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi is objecting like crazy #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm guessing the pic with JA, BJ and what looks like a line of cocaine wasn't admitted?

Remember, BK is blogging live from a computer. Tweets have to be copied and pasted. BK is usually ahead, just no all the same details, necessarily.

Juan asked one question back from break & @trialdiaries tweets - Nurmi is objecting like crazy!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
Jodi engaged in behaviors to pull people toward her and how she did it pushed people away and created conflict-DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
DeMarte says Jodi had a fear of abandonment and being alone. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Juan hands DeMarte an interview of Sandy and Bill and re asks question and DeMarte says Yes this was a secret...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Nurmi is objecting like crazy #jodiarias #3tvarias

Awesomeness!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
We are looking at a text between Michelle and TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nurmi be approachin'. This is so out of control! They can say anything they want but won't let Juan do his part!!!!

Well Nurmi wants an approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

The heart of the matter is coming next. DM explaining JA's many "pecularities" as manifestations of BPD, but not giving the jury any reason to find her BPD mitigating.

Exactly Hope. This is testimony I have been waiting on. There is a "clinical" reason that Dr D administered the MMPI-2, a Personality Inventory, she likely saw many indications or "pecularities" in the journaling and behavioral observations she conducted on JA that alerted her to the presence of deviance in JA's personality. The important thing to remember about PD's is that is a condition that is rather long-standing and very stable over time--not something that just magically developed in an immediate or short period of time.

Nurmi be approachin'. This is so out of control! They can say anything they want but won't let Juan do his part!!!!

This never worries me though. It only makes the jurors irritated with DT - just as they get some valuable information - zap, it's interrupted.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 54s55 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte read both text messages from #JodiArias and #TravisAlexander. Evidence being admitted.

"Sidebar" should be the name of a drink or something.

I went out to a new place for dinner last night, and they had a cocktail called the 'Side Piece'. Three times I called it a Side Bar, and it didn't even click with me WHY that was until I saw your post. Too funny.

It's supremely ironic that JA loathes the only witness in this trial who is providing potential mitigation to the jury.

Oh, I'm sure she loathes Deanna too, and Mimi, and Lisa, and probably Abe now. But DeMarte is clearly the most credible and most damaging and is the same age as Jodi who has wasted her life, has no education, isn't Einstein, and has only waitressing and tracing skills and can teach Spanish to a Hispanic population!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 54s55 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte read both text messages from #JodiArias and #TravisAlexander. Evidence being admitted.

And what did the messages say? :gaah:

From CS @CNN:

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 16s 16 seconds ago

DeMarte and Martinez going over text messages between TA and Michelle Lawry. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 31s32 seconds ago
Michelle Lowry asks Travis if #JodiArias slashed his tires. He says he doesn't know but he's caught her spying on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7