Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
DeMarte says no and being a single man talking to these women is not manipulative #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 41 seconds ago
DeMarte says she hasn't seen or heard this
Juan tells her to assume....he asks DeMarte is TA was dating someone exclusively #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte says this is part of Borderline Personality
Juan is asking DeMarte about the graph Geff made about TA texting women #jodiarias

This is really hard to follow....

Was Julie the sister that JA called 'stupid'?

No, that was Angela. She's been in court a few times. She has posted some nasty/inappropriate things on the internet. I'll just say that she supports Arias.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 5m 5 minutes ago

Martinez asks DeMarte if Alexander was officially dating anyone while he was texting 12 women at once. She says he was not. #jodiarias

Martinez: Is it manipulative to be corresponding with 12 women at once? DeMarte says no. #jodiarias

DeMarte explains her diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder for #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 4m 4 minutes ago

DeMarte: Borderlines have general instability in their life, their identity, their behavior. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 3m 3 minutes ago

Judge Stephens calls the morning break. #jodiarias

I wonder how long of a delay the defense wants now so Geffner and Fonseca can interview cousin Aimee and Julie.
you know, I would be surprised if they would actually want to interview witnesses. Since the last trial to now, all their 'experts' did not want to corroborate ja's claims. Every one took her word as gold & didn't care to seek outside statements.

The dates I've seen on BK mostly point to them being done within a year of the murder. The defense team has had them all along as part of discovery. They just chose to ignore them and not share them with their experts.

From CS @ CNN:

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 6m 6 minutes ago

A few jurors taking notes. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 5m 5 minutes ago

Judge calls morning recess - 10mins #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
#Jodiarias is really talking with Willmott...probably does't like how this morning is going #3tvarias

O/T AH trial done for the day, we should get some more tweeters her for the afternoon

WOW! Nurms objects & gets an approach after EVERY question!!!! Way to mess up a testimony, :tantrum:

The DT should get a fixed number of challenges like in the NFL. :twocents:

Again THIS!!! Your sexual life is your business. Not public knowledge unless YOU want it to be. Him not telling the world about her three hole wonder isn't manipulative. Its like she wanted him to write in the sky he was screwing her in all three holes. Crazy.
She probably expected that to be the dedication of his book!!!

No, that was Angela. She's been in court a few times. She has posted some nasty/inappropriate things on the internet. I'll just say that she supports Arias.

In that case sounds like jodi told the truth for once.

The heart of the matter is coming next. DM explaining JA's many "pecularities" as manifestations of BPD, but not giving the jury any reason to find her BPD mitigating.

You have to really think as a juror why wont her family get up there to save her? Even if my child did the worst thing I would beg for thier life, tell how much I love them, dig out the macaroni art work or something. Not one person has taken the stand for her :shame: Instead we have hidden witnesses from NZ.

I wouldn't! If my child murders somebody, she loses my love, I'm not getting up there and lying for her, she can take the consequences of her actions!!!:snooty:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 50 seconds ago
Jodi is very private and selective about what she says and changes her personality to what fits the person at the time #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Interview with Zenya the childhood friend #jodiarias #3tvarias

BAM! Even you're family doesn't like you, probably 10 out of 10 days. The only reason Nurmi likes her 1 day out of 10 is b/c of how she's funding his retirement!

As soon as JA heard from TA about his backstory of childhood abuse, I bet she claimed similar experiences in order to make TA bond with her. The "abuse" probably caused TA to attribute JA's odd/inappropriate behavior to the abuse she'd suffered. Very few of his LDS friends imo could indentify with the suffering TA had experienced and the residual effects he still dealt with, but JA the chameleon no doubt pretended to.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 15 seconds ago
Jodi is begging for one juror to make eye contact as she smiles at them. She's very smiley today #jodiarias #3tvarias

HA! She's getting very desperate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members