Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm smiling to myself imagining the defense table right now: smoke steadily coming out of Nurmi's ears, Wilmott's deer-in-the-headlights face, and Jodi furiously carving mad scribbles on her paper.

More like she is carving mad scribbles into the table :bricks: :furious:

I'm smiling to myself imagining the defense table right now:

smoke steadily coming out of Nurmi's ears,
Wilmott's deer-in-the-headlights face, and
Jodi furiously carving mad scribbles on her paper.

It's :great: . . . just :great: . . . about time JA and the DT get a good smackdown !

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 4 seconds ago
Juan- Would you call this person a Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type of person
DeMarte- No and I don't see the connection #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 26 seconds ago
DeMarte- If someone doesn't reveal their sexual relationship it doesn't mean they r manipulative. U don't have to share this info with any1

From CS @ CNN:

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 23s 23 seconds ago

Exhibit 891 admitted. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 10s11 seconds ago
Dr. Demarte reading statement from #JodiArias' half sister, Julie.

It's not that I want to see Travis as a saint or anything but I do believe that he treated her well. She herself has said numerous times that Travis did more for her than most of her friends. He didn't want a relationship with her but so what? He did give her food, money etc. His patience is amazing considering that she invaded his privacy, stalked, lied and trashed his belongings constantly. He was nice to her.

Well, personally I'm glad Demarte said what she said. It shows she is not biased and doedn't try to downplay things that we can all see. She DID give context and she DID say there was no pattern there.

Like I said before, not everything is black and white. Travis said some very hurtful things in response to feeling betrayed and hurt very deeply by Jodi.

And Jodi slaughtered him for it.

Her father said himself that Jodi was very secretive.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 18 seconds ago
Juan is pointing out Jodi's secretiveness #jodiarias #3tvarias

Phoenix, AZ
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 47 seconds ago
Sandy and Bill would always say Jodi never wanted them to know anything about her - Julie #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Interview with Julie Arias #jodiarias #3tvarias

WOW! Nurms objects & gets an approach after EVERY question!!!! Way to mess up a testimony, :tantrum:

From what I just read on the Sidebar Thread to get caught up this morning, looks like Juan's starting out with DeMarte destroying Jodi's Super Secret Testimony and mitigating factors of parental abuse!!! Crush 'em Juan!:skip::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

From CS @ CNN:

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 2m 2 minutes ago

Interview with Julie Arias, #jodiarias half-sister.

"Sandy and Bill would always say Jodi didn't want them to know anything about her"

No, he has morals, something the DT does not have

There are many things the DT does not possess and Juan does.

Amazing photographic memory.
Knows the law like the back of his hand.
Fire in his belly when seeking justice.
Highly intelligent.
He has gone up against psychopaths before in other death penalty cases and won.
Plus he has done this for over 25 years.

In the end, knowing what happened to Travis, I am so thankful he did get to tell her how he felt. The way he said it shows he had a lot of pentup hurt.

Me too. I am glad Travis told her off after realizing what he was dealing with.

JA reminds me of the serial murderer Gardner in CA. There was 1 point in his trial where a witness was rubbing it in how she elbowed him in the nose and she said she hoped it hurt him. Up until that point, he looked calm and then all of a sudden the RAGE showed through like a ON/OFF switch.

I think Jodi has this same type of switch. She keeps a lot boiled up inside and then she explodes. She doesnt let very many people see this side of her. Demarte has showed us that Jodi showed this side of her to her Gram, her parents, Travis, her father. Only a select few get to see it. We see glimmers of it in the courtroom and is one of the reasons I wish we could see this trial. She gives off subtle references to her blowing up inside.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Nurmi wants to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

surprised nurmis not wasted away to nothing the amount of approaching he does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads