Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Childhood friend: In 4th grade (10-11 years old approx) Jodi could play the victim.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
If you notice the dwindling #JodiArias tweets, that means we're in another sidebar. Just picture you're in a rainstorm.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Almost all the jurors are taking notes except a few men in the back. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 54 seconds ago
An interview with Zenya a childhood friend of JA stated....
"No abuse occurred from Jodi's parents & Jodi could play the victim" #jodiarias

Iirc someone here yesterday referred to an apologetic, "I'm sorry. Let's please move on as friends" sort of message from TA to JA following his 3-hole wonder rant.

No!!!!!! someone confused. that was T's message to Lisa

He also calls her a three hole wonder and tells her she should ask someone else to come *advertiser censored** her in the woods. It was inappropriate but it was also understandable. This was not a pattern with him. But they were not very nice things to say.

I think everyone on that jury has had a point in their lives where they 'lost it' and said things that were out of character. I think Travis was at the end of his ropes and both angry and depressed.

He probably said all of those things because at the time he felt like he was only a dildo with a heartbeat. He was more or less telling her to go have sex with someone else and make them miserable as hell like she had done him and leave him alone for he couldn't take her abuse anymore.

I don't think Travis was very comfortable with confrontations. And, of course he apologised. He wasn't the aggressive sort. Arias, on the other hand, lives for drama and conflict.

From CS @ CNN:

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 2m 2 minutes ago

exhibit 886 is admitted. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 2m 2 minutes ago

Ex 886: Interview with Zeyna Corronzo, childhood friends with #jodiarias.

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 1m 1 minute ago

ZC states: There was no abuse. Jodi could play the victim. #jodiarias

M
From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 4s 5 seconds ago

DeMarte says she sees no patterns of abuse, though occasionally it may "cross the line." #jodiarias

This is exactly why she comes off as so legitimate....she doesn't try and go "all in" in her conclusions, and she also much more thirough in compiling an extensive profile, ie, interviewing key people concerning the murderess.

Just getting back after a morning of chores. Got all choked up when I read det Flores was back :( What a dedicated man.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Almost all the jurors are taking notes except a few men in the back. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 54 seconds ago
An interview with Zenya a childhood friend of JA stated....
"No abuse occurred from Jodi's parents & Jodi could play the victim" #jodiarias

Zenya going on the "haters" list. Expect an angry letter from Maricopa county jail in the future.

From WAT:

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 35s 35 seconds ago

exhibit 888 is admitted. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 9s 9 seconds ago

ex 888: Interview with Aimee Lantz, #jodiarias cousin.

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 8s 9 seconds ago

"Aimee knows of no physical abuse or sexual abuse to #jodiarias or siblings."

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte reading an interview from Amy, #JodiArias' cousin who says she never saw any physical abuse.

Sounds like all the interviews they did of her childhood friends and family members are being introduced via Demarte. Juan is presenting them and Nurmi is requesting a sidebar for each one. Thankfully, JSS is letting them in because they dispute the angelic snowFLAKE persona that Jodi had Fon-Geff-ALV believing.

I think everyone on that jury has had a point in their lives where they 'lost it' and said things that were out of character. I think Travis was at the end of his ropes and both angry and depressed.

He probably said all of those things because at the time he felt like he was only a dildo with a heartbeat. He was more or less telling her to go have sex with someone else and make them miserable as hell like she had done him and leave him alone for he couldn't take her abuse anymore.

I get why he said it. It doesn't mean they weren't mean things to say but I get it. Completely.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 43 seconds ago
Interview with Aimee Lantz- Jodi's cousin #jodiarias #3tvarias

We need three people tweeting. One who tweets the testimony, one who watches the jurors and tweets, and one who watches Jodi and tweets.

:happydance: :happydance:

I agree and would like to know whenever Jodi makes any kind of reaction. In fact, I want to know her every move. LOL

It helps us to make a mental picture of what we are missing and it helps us to understand how she is reacting to what is being said on the stand. I know it is asking for a lot but blame it on JSS for not allowing us to see this trial so we need to get our information in other ways.

The video interview will probably be considered as too prejudicial. Grr.

The good news about all Nurmi's sidebars is that both we and the jury have time to let the questions and answers sink in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89