Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Please let the jurors know the CONTEXT. Compare the number of messages exchanged versus the number of angry messages. Travis wasn't simply in a bad mood. He had good reason for being scared and upset.

To be fair to Travis, it should be put in context. He had a very valid reason to be angry.

NOw we will have to go to the ALV school of reading behind the word to determine that the " :( " really means that they did abuse her..Don't cha know? we must go behind the written word and assume they did. And of course she would never WRITE they abused her because of the law of attraction.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't exactly what the experts will say when they come back.

Oh hell, it's still hilarious.

This jury witnessed JA lie and lie at length in her secret testimony about the physical abuse she received from both parents.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Juan wants to admit more into evidence and we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

From CS @ CNN:

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 10s 10 seconds ago

sidebar #jodiarias

:gaah:

To be fair to Travis, it should be put in context. He had a very valid reason to be angry.

He might have even apologized at some point. They made up enough for him to let evil inside his home on June 4th.

And the 'Travis did occasionally say nasty things to Arias' strategy is why some of the jurors from the last trial believed the emotional abuse bit.

I wish they'd stop speaking in generalities.

Can you imagine on cross? Nurmi will say but her answer was from story no. 1. (not there) Correct? Or her answer was from story no. 2 (ninjas). Correct? Or her answer was from story no. 3. (ok, I murdered him). Correct? So that wasn't really a lie. :gaah:

Juan wants to admit more into evidence and we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wonder what other lie-imploding evidence JM has.

I can't get over the frowny face about not being abused...wow.

It is no wonder why JM did not object too much about the DT dragging in so much hearsay. :)

I wonder if Juan plays chess?

Hopefully the jury will remember that both Dr.F and Geffner had the same Samuel notes that are now exhibits - yet they both said DV under oath.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't exactly what the experts will say when they come back.

Oh hell, it's still hilarious.

I'm sure they will. That's how they roll over there. I wish Juan could get in her interviews post conviction where she claims NO mitigating factors, her parents didn't beat her enough and she had an ideal child life.

And the 'Travis did occasionally say nasty things to Arias' strategy is why some of the jurors from the last trial believed the emotional abuse bit.

If only someone, other than Arias, knew the cause of his anger, then it could be put in context.

It is no wonder why JM did not object too much about the DT dragging in so much hearsay. :)

I wonder if Juan plays chess?

Chess? Noo. :p He has something the other two clearly lack: experience with DP cases!!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. DeMarte is reading another quote from one of #JodiArias childhood friends who said she never saw any abuse from Arias' parents.

Hopefully the jury will remember that both Dr.F and Geffner had the same Samuel notes that are now exhibits - yet they both said DV under oath.

Exactly. They'll have to explain that to jury. And can't.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Judge admits the evidence #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members