Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wonder why Jodi wanted to talk to Travis's roommate? MY ex dil would do things like that, just to cause trouble

She used the roomies for intel on Travis. Surrogate snoopers for those precious few hours in a day when she couldn't insert herself into his life.

I've always wonder why Jodi wanted to talk to Travis's roommate? MY ex dil would do things like that, just to cause trouble

I have wondered the same. I can only imagine what she would ask. What time did Travis get home? Who has been to the house etc. etc. OR are you free to show me around Mesa when Travis is busy? LOL

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Defense is saying Smith couldn't answer any questions about the virus's when they talked to him last #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Oral argument on Detective Smith-
Def provided an audio of Smith saying the report would take 2 weeks #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Smith didn't have access to his computer when he was speaking with Def so he couldn't answer a lot of their questions #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan brought up 2 of the instances where Sky confronted Travis over something Jodi whined about....the *advertiser censored* word and phone calls....I wonder how many more like those happened? Jodi tells Sky one thing, Travis clears it up with Sky before Sky got a clue? That Jodi was manipulating? Lying? Poor Travis...

There was at least 1 more according to Chris Hughes 3 hr. interview w/WS, and it was the incident that started the much-quoted "even the Hughes thought TA was abusive to JA" lie. One night in Jan 2007 JA arrived at the Hughes unannounced and unexpected, crying/upset that TA wouldn't commit to her. They gave her some common sense advice and asked that she not speak to TA about what they'd shared until they spoke to him first. She promised she would, and the Hughes went to bed. Later, Chris saw a light on in the basement/garage, went to investigate, and found JA sobbing on the phone with TA and mischaracterizing their earlier conversation entirely.

ETA: In that same Jan 2007 incident, JA cried and complained to the Hughes about finding out TA was cheating on her, because she'd accessed his email/FB accounts and had all messages between TA and other women forwarded to her.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 47 seconds ago
Defense says they can't cross at this time #jodiarias #3tvarias

:facepalm:

tell him to suck it up sherry

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Judge is grilling Willmott. She doesn't want Smith to take stand unless a report she requested is provided. #JodiArias

I have an ex dil, also. From hell!! Her manipulations are right up there in the same league as Jodi. ugh

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Defense needs the report for John Smith to review #jodiarias #3tvarias

Martinez is up. #JodiArias

Nurmi says Smith didn't provide timeline etc.,(but Smith did do the following day). Bk

:seeya: Geevee and/or Posters,

Besides Jen and Tammy, anyone in the courtroom tweeting ?

I see nothing from WAT, Gold and Kieffer :gaah: And WAT and Gold are basically covering Hernandez trial,

Any suggestions ? TIA !

Smith said there was *advertiser censored* on the computer because Detective Brown told him there was. #JodiArias

Juan says John Smith never gave him a report either.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Defense says this case should come first for Det. Smith
Juan says John Smith never provided a report to him #jodiarias #3tvarias

I see nothing from WAT, Gold and Kieffer :gaah: And WAT and Gold are basically covering Hernandez trial,

Any suggestions ? TIA !

Carolyn Sung is there but only two tweets so far.

There was at least 1 more according to Chris Hughes 3 hr. interview w/WS, and it was the incident that started the much-quoted "even the Hughes thought TA was abusive to JA" lie. One night in Jan 2007 JA arrived at the Hughes unannounced and unexpected, crying/upset that TA wouldn't commit to her. They gave her some common sense advice and asked that she not speak to TA about what they'd shared until they spoke to him first. She promised she would, and the Hughes went to bed. Later, Chris saw a light on in the basement/garage, went to investigate, and found JA sobbing on the phone with TA and mischaracterizing their earlier conversation entirely.

wow....so, at that point, did the Hughes kick her hiney out of their house? If not, why not? I really don't understand these people!

Any suggestions ? TIA !
CarolynSungCNN

Juan says if John Smith has a report why didn't he give it to state?

Things that make you go hmm.

Will someone please ask the DT and JSS what *advertiser censored* has to do with anything. Is this really a mitigating factor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1