From CS @ CNN:

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 8m 8 minutes ago

Good Morning.

Detective Flores is back in court today. #jodiarias

:grouphug:

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 4m 4 minutes ago

#jodiarias seated wearing a dark top.

Jury has not been seated yet,

defense arguing Det Perry should be precluded or need more time w/ him.

I wonder why WAT is not tweeting? Can't believe they bailed on us!!

MK has now piped in, you can take him and Sung if you wanna, DGC.

Smith says Brown did a lot of the work. Smith can't testify about registry. Smith said 2009 image had bugs. Did find "teensex" on drive

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias is here without her glasses and in dark clothing. Our first sidebar.

Two days in a row? It says a lot that her vanity is stronger than her Einstein IQ.

Back to work and lurking when I can . . .

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
Judge says Det. Smith did say he could piece together something for the defense within weeks #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan says if Defense says John Smith has a report why then did he not give it to the State? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Will someone please ask the DT and JSS what *advertiser censored* has to do with anything. Is this really a mitigating factor ?

No it is not a mitigating factor but it is one of Jodi's biggest lies. Like the domino effect, if one falls they all come crashing down.

Does JM want JA to testify? I know he petitioned the court for it to happen, but does he really?

Judge says Det. Smith did say he could piece together something for the defense within weeks #jodiarias #3tvarias
---
Things got in the way JSS. Ppl can't always meet a deadline. Like you pushing back your rulings after giving a certain date as well.

From CS @ CNN:

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 14s 15 seconds ago

Judge grants defense team a second interview with Smith before he testifies. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge says defense can interview him on Friday before he testifies which means more delays. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
I really don't understand all these delays. It's not like this case started yesterday. #JodiArias

JM...pseudo was allowed no report, testify with computer in front of him. Smith can do the same

Smith says Brown did a lot of the work. Smith can't testify about registry. Smith said 2009 image had bugs. Did find "teensex" on drive

I need a refresher on who Smith and Brown are! :thinking:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
One juror in chambers. Uh, oh. #JodiArias

Looks like Det. Smith will be on 02/06 - this Friday.

It seems this report that the final has not by written by him is holding things up. But, JM argues sue-duh-nihm did not have a final report either. He just went on the stand with his own computer.

No more delays!

From the DT :cheer:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now 3 seconds ago

#jodiarias lawyers and judge need to meet with a juror in chambers.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 55 seconds ago
Judge wants an Encase report generated for the def. the defense can do a 2nd interview with him and ask him questions before he testifies

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan says the written report hasn't even been started by Det. Smith #jodiarias #3tvarias

I need a refresher on who Smith and Brown are! :thinking:

We have "John Smith" the hack data scientist whiz, Det. Smith for the prosecution and I don't know who Brown is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member