Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
Juan is showing this evidence he is using is Defense evidence #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Nurmi wanted to voir dire DeMarte and Judge said no, it's already in evidence. #jodiarias #3tvarias

She said NO for once to Nurmi!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 42s 43 seconds ago

Juan has up an email from #JodiArias to Travis.
DeMarte http://audible.com 's it for all to hear.

She has a nice voice for this.

She hates, hates, hates that story.

I can imagine Jodi wrapping herself in bows and christmas paper, thinking herself a wonderful surprise gift for Travis, and Travis not thinking it was oh so wonderful or very kool.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Now an email from Jodi to Travis after he was murdered. Jodi is saying she hasn't heard from him
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Anyone figure out what the "jerk" questioning was about?

I haven't, the only thing referenced by BK was the following...Dr. D states that "jerk" is not a psychological term, however, BiPolar a term that helps her understand how people interact with one another. I am thoroughly confused by this.

Nurmi is just trying to keep everything out right now - doesn't want Demarte discussing real substance of the words people spoke not "interpretations" going behind and beyond the written word. Nurmi doesn't want the jurors to know that objective Psychologists (who don't cozy up to Defense Atty's to garner contracts for money) actually just testify to the facts of the case.

I expect Nurmi to be boinking up out of his chair like a Jack in the Box until DeMarte is off the stand.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Don't see much note taking at the moment while Juan is on redirect with DeMarte. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Juan points out no sexual texting was going on and Julie was on the chart Geff had for sexting #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
In this text Travis is talking to Julie about finding him a wife and talking that Sarah is too young #jodiarias #3tvarias
I am so GLAD that Juan is stating this in open court. She is a friend of mine and she and Travis were good friends- he was friends with her sons. She has a wonderful marriage to an amazing man. I am so happy for her today.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
DeMarte is reading the email #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 51s 52 seconds ago

I wonder why Maria now sits to the right of #JodiArias instead of the usual VIP spot behind her.
Thoughts? BFF's?

:hilarious: "VIP spot" ... lol !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 22 seconds ago
But she knows he will be in Cancun and she will crash in his bed while he's gone #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 45s 46 seconds ago
Jodi is saying her and Travis will see the sites in Oregon and she will be visiting him. #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

I wonder why Maria now sits to the right of #JodiArias instead of the usual VIP spot behind her.
Thoughts? BFF's?

:hilarious: "VIP sopt" ... lol !

Simple answer.....Wilmot was tired of babysitting.

MOO

How many sidebar sin the 40 minutes since Juan has been up?

I haven't even recorded that the jury is present on the timeline (oops) I will but seriously this is sidebar sin in it's truest form!

I am so GLAD that Juan is stating this in open court. She is a friend of mine and she and Travis were good friends- he was friends with her sons. She has a wonderful marriage to an amazing man. I am so happy for her today.

I honestly think JM brought it up solely to wipe the DT's mud off her name. It's otherwise too small a detail. He's going big picture.

JM and Flores have always shown huge compassion for all her victims.

From WAT:

Thoughts? BFF's?

:hilarious: "VIP spot" ... lol !

Expecting Mount Arias to errupt?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 47 seconds ago
DeMarte says she takes this at face value and considered it because Travis was dead and Jodi was emailing him #jodiarais #3tvarias

I haven't, the only thing referenced by BK was the following...Dr. D states that "jerk" is not a psychological term, however, BPD a term that helps her understand how people interact with one another. I am thoroughly confused by this.

Me too. Have to dissect it later. :D

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 7 seconds ago
#Jodiarias worried that her mother won't follow through with her requests about the trial, appetite disturbance etc #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
DeMarte diagnoses Jodi with adjustment disorder and it can be labeled also as a mental illness #jodiarias #3tvarias

So does this mean she felt her mom wouldn't lie for her on the stand and say she was a very very very bad mom to poor Jodi?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 26 seconds ago
Now they are discussing a journal entry- July 9, 2008 #sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 59 seconds ago
She also took the text at face value about JA asking Travis if he deposited her check after she had killed him and considered it #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024