Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am astounded that Nurmi is allowed to shout, hurl insults and call the witness names. I did not think that attorneys were allowed to make statements as if they were truth - it was my impression they could only ask questions in an attempt to elicit testimony. Since when did questioning witnesses devolve into hysteria?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 22 seconds ago
But she knows he will be in Cancun and she will crash in his bed while he's gone #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 45s 46 seconds ago
Jodi is saying her and Travis will see the sites in Oregon and she will be visiting him. #jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM... just like she did to Matt McCartney.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 51s 52 seconds ago

I wonder why Maria now sits to the right of #JodiArias instead of the usual VIP spot behind her.
Thoughts? BFF's?

:hilarious: "VIP spot" ... lol !

Reminds me of that female attorney in the CA trial who was coddling and mothering CA occasionally when the testimony was particularly damaging. More strategy for the jurors eyes IMO. And did it start the day last week that JA appeared to have a little hissy fit and it took a while to get her back in the courtroom?

MOO

So does this mean she felt her mom wouldn't lie for her on the stand and say she was a very very very bad mom to poor Jodi?

I think it was probably more about her mom selling... I mean... getting the forged pedo letters to the National Enquirer- and the HUGE audience that would then believe it.

What is Wilie doing now?
She be awful quiet...

Trying to decide what color she should pick for her nails next time she goes to the salon. Should it match her lipstick? Or should she go bold with a gold color instead?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 11 seconds ago

Flores grabbed hella exhibits while we were in a sizzle and how has them at the overhead projector with Juan. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 53 seconds ago
Detective Flores is gathering some evidence for Juan while they are sidebaring #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan showing jury the texts Jodi sent to Travis AFTER he was dead. Wow. Wish I was there today. She is asking him to call her before he heads to Mexico, asking him about depositing her check, etc. That murderer is cold and heartless.

I haven't, the only thing referenced by BK was the following...Dr. D states that "jerk" is not a psychological term, however, BPD a term that helps her understand how people interact with one another. I am thoroughly confused by this.

I do believe that they are referring to the DT pych that called Travis a jerk. Establishing that it wasn't a professional assessment.........

I haven't, the only thing referenced by BK was the following...Dr. D states that "jerk" is not a psychological term, however, BPD a term that helps her understand how people interact with one another. I am thoroughly confused by this.
Bipolar, not borderline. She's stating that how others viewed Jodi worked into her diagnosis of BPD. She took nothing away from jerk but B$&@£, snide, and sarcastic allowed her to see how others characterized her and can also support intrusive behaviors.

Nurmi is just trying to keep everything out right now - doesn't want Demarte discussing real substance of the words people spoke not "interpretations" going behind and beyond the written word. Nurmi doesn't want the jurors to know that objective Psychologists (who don't cozy up to Defense Atty's to garner contracts for money) actually just testify to the facts of the case.

I expect Nurmi to be boinking up out of his chair like a Jack in the Box until DeMarte is off the stand.
that's what's wrong with his defense, he brings all kind of stuff in & doesn't want Juan to rebut it!!! That's not how it works. He can't expect to put up blatant lies & liars and not have it rebutted. I've never seen a def. do this, ever.

Trying to decide what color she should pick for her nails next time she goes to the salon. Should it match her lipstick? Or should she go bold with a gold color instead?

I have a new bottle of Essie "Partners in Crime" that would be just perfect for her.

I will probably search to see if that term was actually used, but for now I'm happy thinking it was JM's way to call Nurmi a jerk for how he behaved in cross.

I can imagine Jodi wrapping herself in bows and christmas paper, thinking herself a wonderful surprise gift for Travis, and Travis not thinking it was oh so wonderful or very kool.

I did that one year at Christmas for my hubby. Just the bows though without the wrapping paper. :lol:

imo

Juan showing jury the texts Jodi sent to Travis AFTER he was dead. Wow. Wish I was there today. She is asking him to call her before he heads to Mexico, asking him about depositing her check, etc. That murderer is cold and heartless.

Guess that proves once and for all that she owed HIM money.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 59s 60 seconds ago

Journal entry from Wed, July 9th 2008 is up. #JodiArias birthday.
DeMarte reads it out, it talks about Ryan Burns.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 17 seconds ago

Jodi writes lies to herself in her journal.
Afraid that people think she killed Travis based on what Ryan Burns said. #JodiArias

Not good. Poor Juror
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12m12 minutes ago
We have a juror coughing like crazy and she looks like hell. Hope she makes it

Me too! I have the worst head cold ever! I'm so congested my hippocampus is suffocating. Praying she doesn't feel as awful as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member