Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the JA or TA's diaries been posted online anywhere other than a paid site?

After the attack this morning on the lovely doctor, does BK still feel that Nurmi flipped her from being a witness for the state to a defense witness for Jodi?

I like BK most of the time. What I vehemently disagreed with her about was when she said KN wasn't contentious/rude/condescending (paraphrasing) when questioning DJD on Thursday.

Every one of the tweeters were saying he certainly was being a big horse's *** even calling her Dr. Death which he did again this morning even though he knew JSS would sustain Juan's object.

Every one else who was tweeting cant be all wrong and the only one right is BK. I don't believe for one second that the cross examination last Thursday between KN and DJD was pleasant as BK tried to imply nor was it today.

He is a snake imo.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 47 seconds ago
Juan put up the Travis texting chart and asked how old a girl was and DeMarte didn't know #jodiarias #3tvarias #sidebar

Ooooohhh. Reviewing DT's lie about the 9 year old??

Time to ask Dr. D if JA's torture letter to TA's family demonstrated consciousness of right vs. wrong.

I like BK most of the time. What I vehemently disagreed with her about was when she said KN wasn't contentious/rude/condescending (paraphrasing) when questioning DJD on Thursday.

Every one of the tweeters were saying he certainly was being a big horse's *** even calling her Dr. Death which he did again this morning even though he knew JSS would sustain Juan's object.

Every one else tweeting cant be all wrong and the only one right is BK. I don't believe for one second that the cross examination last Thursday between KN and DJD was pleasant as BK tried to imply nor was it today.

He is a sneaky snake imo.

BBM

The only thing I disagree with is the bolded part. There is nothing sneaky about Nurmi. He's just a snake.

MOO

Anyone figure out what the "jerk" questioning was about?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 54s 54 seconds ago

Nurmi is standing now, doesn't even sit down.
Just stands and objects to everything that Juan and DeMarte are doing. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

Nurmi back to reclinated jections now. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
Juan is showing this evidence he is using is Defense evidence #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Nurmi wanted to voir dire DeMarte and Judge said no, it's already in evidence. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
Juan is showing this evidence he is using is Defense evidence #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Nurmi wanted to voir dire DeMarte and Judge said no, it's already in evidence. #jodiarias #3tvarias

:). Ok then, JSS.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Juan points out no sexual texting was going on and Julie was on the chart Geff had for sexting #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
In this text Travis is talking to Julie about finding him a wife and talking that Sarah is too young #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 31 seconds ago

It feels like Nurmi objects and just says words until the judge is all "proach".

In yet another sizzle. #JodiArias

Nurmi: :tantrum:
:judge:

:gaah:

Nurmi accusing Dr. Demarte of being a "Guru of psychological certitude"! WTH?

He's just gone off the rails - he's got nothing but name calling now! (IMO)

BBM. Sorry, but I am a little behind. I actually got a giggle out of this. WTH is right!! What does this even mean?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

But seriously - does Jodi not have a jury consultant? Someone observing the jury? This cannot possibly be effective with the jury. No one likes to see this type of disrespect directed at someone just trying to honestly and calmly answer questions.

Just once I'd like to hear Judge say no, to an approach and objection by Nurmi. Just once.
It happened once last week right after I said the same thing. It sticks with you when it only happens once. :)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 54s55 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ

Now an email from Jodi to Travis after he was murdered. Jodi is saying she hasn't heard from him Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Juan points out no sexual texting was going on and Julie was on the chart Geff had for sexting #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
In this text Travis is talking to Julie about finding him a wife and talking that Sarah is too young #jodiarias #3tvarias

Does Geffner even know what sexting is? Perhaps he thought that all texts were sexts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member