Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much Ziggy. I always look forward to your posts.

Good morning everyone!
Too bad Jodi gets out today to enjoy the weather on the way to court.

The transportation is all indoors. There is a bridge/tunnel system from the jail to the criminal court.

Yes Ziggy, you give us some of the color of the trial. That is what I miss so much. What are the facial expressions, who is doing what, (JA coloring, etc.) Thanks again.

Just a thought this Monday morning..

If JA stood before this jury at the end of sentencing phase and said how sorry she was about the death of TA (without admitting guilt of course, appeals and all, you know) cried and wailed and asked to live, do you think this jury would be swayed? Would they vote LWOP? :thinking:

She would never say sorry, IMO. And if she did, it would not come out as truthful, because of all the lies.

I was thinking that the jury would have no problem giving her the DP, until last week. Now that the DT has embraced BPD instead of fighting it, not so sure but LWOP for sure.

The transportation is all indoors. There is a bridge/tunnel system from the jail to the criminal court.

I am so glad to hear this. I always hated to think that she got to see the Christmas decorations at Christmas and now the nice weather. Thanks!

So glad to hear Jodi doesn't get a breath of fresh air or a view of the mountains. Makes my day as AZ is one of my favourite places. I just zone out once I see the desert, mountains, cactus etc.

I don't know how to bring over from the previous thread, but someone mentioned the ring email occurring on March 18 and then her journal entry saying on 3/19 that they fell asleep watching The Sopranos.

Now. I loved the Sopranos. Does anyone think Travis watched it? Most Mormons don't watch Rated R movies. Maybe Travis didn't feel as strongly about Rated R, but Lisa (I think it was Lisa) said on the stand that Travis couldn't stand the use of words like "fart" and "crap." The language in the Sopranos went way beyond that. Does anyone think Travis was a watcher of the Sopranos? I find that awfully doubtful.

My guess is she fell asleep watching the Sopranos while he was out on a date or with friends and came home to find her there.

He did watch UFC and that is quite violent. :dunno:

Here's the latest Tweet from JA:

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 8h 8 hours ago

Trial resumes Monday 2/9 - 9:30am MST #jodiarias #circustrial #witchtrial #abolishdeathpenalty

B9Y5iN8CUAAli0X.jpg:large

:gaah:

Good Morning all! Is Demarte still on the stand? Any guesses on who might be next?

Gee I hope they make her walk thru that tunnel LOL "Walk the mile"

DT has again asked for a mistrial. Due to misconduct that occurred during Geffner's cross,given as reason. #jodiarias
Embedded image permalink

Shoot the image is not posting.

Why I asked my original question, was I thought of JA this weekend when an incident happened in a group. While people were talking, one man said something that was (imo) rather nasty. There was a small hic cup in conversation, and then everyone just kept on, as if nothing was said. Later, I heard several excuses by those who had heard the remark...he is just stressed, he didn't mean it the way it sounded. (judging by facial expression, tone of voice, I do believe it was meant)

A minor incident, I know, compared to this mess, but I thought that it is so easy to fool those who want to believe.

Does someone on this jury just 'want to believe' and is looking for any excuse to think of JA as not evil?

I'm having one of those days where I feel like I could crawl under a rock...I can't see nurmi making this better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem