Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh. End of cross. That ended on a whimper. 10 minute recess - I know I'm not the only one looking forward to redirect. :biggrin:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 33s 33 seconds ago

"Are you having trouble understanding my questions this morning?" asks Nurms.
Sounds familiar. ::cough::juan::cough:: #JodiArias

I'm such a smarta$$ that my response to this BS would have been "Well when you ask nonsensical questions it is difficult to understand them. Perhaps try asking a question that makes sense, then I can answer you."

Thank god that's over. Very telling how he didn't address the statements from her boss, sister, friends etc.

So JM and DM colluded on the test to prove JA's BPD mitigator? Oh.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

No further questions from Nurms. Juan up for the redirizzle.
#JodiArias. Judge calls for a 10 min recess first.

@TrialDiariesJ: 10 minute recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

I think juan is really going to lose his chit now

I believe Jodi's brother. That abuse indeed took place in the home. Abuse Jodi inflicted on him and others.

I wish there were tweets about how the jury is reacting to all this BS

Nurmi...you are a <mod snip>. And I'm being generous.

Nurmi's problem is that he doesn't have the intellect or the appreciation for the manner in which Juan does what he's aping. Most of Nurmi's zingers don't relate directly to the question he asked.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 54s 54 seconds ago

#JodiArias takes her glasses off and smiles as she blabbulates with Willmart.

Nurmi smiles and talks to the bailiffular person.

If this was me nurmi had been questioning I would have just got up and been all f this chit I am off you utter <mod snip>

@TrialDiariesJ: N says just answer the questions
Nurmi says DeMarte is spitting in the face of test results
DeMarte says what's the ? #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says isn't it objective data that Travis knew what a 12 year old's orgasm sounded like and he wanted to cork the pot of a 12 yr old?

Is this the type of question he'll ask his "falsely accused sex offenders?"

Nurmi is such a block head. He can not figure out that the Jury already listened to Demarte testify and did a damn good professional job of it. Now he calls names, yells and makes stupid remarks, most of which do not make sense. The jury is not going to like him, well they probably don't already. If the don't like him that's not good for his client. What a dummy.
'

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says the validity scales said it was valid . When did you become a guerro on these matters?
DeMarte says is this a question
#jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says I will withdraw this since you don't know #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: DeMarte asks to see an exhibit Nurmi is asking about and Nurmi responds so when you don't want to answer a question you need an exhibit....

@TrialDiariesJ: DeMarte says" I'd like to see what you're referring too" #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi puts up the fact Jodi said no sexual or physical abuse happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

He is crazy... like seriously, he has lost his mind!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

#JodiArias has brown pants on. Going for the librarian look.
She just now excited the courtroomal region.

BK

In order to keep your parttime job, you profess more than you know?

No.

End of Cross.

I believe Jodi's brother. That abuse indeed took place in the home. Abuse Jodi inflicted on him and others.
You're probably oh so right. It's a chicken and egg debate either way - even if there was some aggressive behavior on the part of the parents - was it what society would deem abusive? Or is it strictly abuse by definition of a perpetual victim? And if there was abuse or heavy-handedness, how much of that was a result of attempting to cope with an out of control, untreated, personality-disordered daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett