DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 32s 32 seconds ago

Judge calls for the nooner.

Back at 1:25. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
Dr D says she always considers the the context. In the sex tape DeMarte says they were saying a number of sexual things together #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

Thanks for following friends!

Enjoy @kinseyschofield this afternoon if she can spare some time from shopping to do some reporting

:tears::tears: I want the ORIGINAL WAT this afternoon !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Noon recess back at 1:30pm MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
DeMarte says she doesn't hold conferences or seminars because she's a clinician and not a researcher and her interest is in her patients

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
Journal entry July 9, 2008
It's Jodi's birthday. She spoke with Ryan and they didn't talk much (3 hours) #jodiarias #3tvarias

you know,after all these years i didn't know when her birthday was until now

IIRC she was arrested on her birthday.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
JA says she forgives people for pointing at her & she won't throw people under the bus. She's no lady of justice but TA didn't deserve that

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
Jodi says she had nothing to do with this tragedy and she takes comfort in the truth #jodiarias #3tvarias

And now the jury can see what a vindictive, manipulative biotch JA really is. Not only did she actually kill Travis, she has thrown anyone and everyone she can think of under the bus to "save her life".

My conclusion after reading the morning tweets - Nurmi stormed and thundered but JM struck with lightning in his redirect - am I close?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Noon recess back at 1:30pm MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
DeMarte says she doesn't hold conferences or seminars because she's a clinician and not a researcher and her interest is in her patients

This is an extremely important point. All these defense alleged experts are years removed from actually working with patients. Now they make all their money off trials, seminars, speeches, books, etc. and none off diagnosing patients one on one. They have no connection to the real world any longer.

IIRC she was arrested on her birthday.

IIRC the arrest warrant was issued on her birthday but she was not arrested until days later when she was trying to flee, Er go on a camping trip with all guys she did not know, er, on her way to return stuff to Daryl and Matt that she had for years. Oh carp! She was making a run for it!

Sorry to sound heartless but I have to stick by what I said. The jurors do not have the benefit of having their phones turned on next to them all day during the trial. If something like that had happened to one of their family members then someone else would have to take care of it until they were able to be notified, even if it meant the end of the court day. I believe the same should apply to Wilmott, Nurmi, Juan, MDLR, and anyone else that may be on the stand at the time.

MOO

I am fairly certain if there was a family emergency for any of the jurors, there would be a way family members could contact the court and have the judge informed there was an issue that needed to be addressed.

IMO Nurmi was hoping JM would object on the grounds that Nurmi was shouting, waving his arms, and unjustly accusing experts of unethical behavior, which would bolster Nurmi's mistrial motion.

They are both death qualified--one as lead counsel, one as co-counsel. IMO the trial could go on for a short time with only one of them (either one) there without an appellate problem.

Seriously, is Nurmi that dense? All these years of being out lawyered by JM and he thinks JM is going to walk into a silly trap like that?

IIRC the arrest warrant was issued on her birthday but she was not arrested until days later when she was trying to flee, Er go on a camping trip with all guys she did not know, er, on her way to return stuff to Daryl and Matt that she had for years. Oh carp! She was making a run for it!

Thanks for the clarification.

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias says maybe this is what I get for my sexually transgressions, "wonder what TA is going through right now" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wow this is sick. "I wonder what Travis is going through right now." This is after she killed him. My God.

This is my belief and has been all through. Jodi wanted to kill Travis just after having sex with him. She wanted to "out" him in front of his friends, family, church, and clients. Jodi threatened to smear Travis' name if Juan didn't drop the death penalty. She got her pedo/computer/child *advertiser censored* testimony in that she claimed the defense never presented - the only reason for her guilty verdict.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
JA says she forgives people for pointing at her & she won't throw people under the bus. She's no lady of justice but TA didn't deserve that

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
Jodi says she had nothing to do with this tragedy and she takes comfort in the truth #jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM ... and now, for the fact of all these statements, we can ascertain that as far as Jodi was concerned HE DID DESERVE IT! The language she uses in her denials is SO TELLING!

yes, that's when the police started tailing her, I believe she was arrested 7/15 or 7/16

Originally Posted by AZlawyer
The transportation is all indoors. There is a bridge/tunnel system from the jail to the criminal court.

I am so glad to hear this. I always hated to think that she got to see the Christmas decorations at Christmas and now the nice weather. Thanks!
Not me. For some reason I thought Jodi was still residing in the Estrella jail and had to be up at 4 am every court day so she didn't miss the bus to court. And then once she got to the courthouse, sit around for a few hours and wait. I guess being found guilty in the criminal trial saved her on bus fare for this sentencing re-trial. Oh well. Still sucks to be her.

Seriously, is Nurmi that dense? All these years of being out lawyered by JM and he thinks JM is going to walk into a silly trap like that?

Whatever little intelligence he has is covered up by his enormous ego.

Whatever little intelligence he has is covered up by his enormous ego.

Let's face it- the kind of people that Nurmi has chosen as his target clientele- Nurmi has to be personality disordered himself. Let's be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phenomanon