DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 54s 54 seconds ago

Nurmi & De discuss that #JodiArias can't just "catch" BPD

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

Nurmi asks if #JodiArias has BPD when she meets TA and now Dr says "Yes."

So if she had BPD before, and didn't kill anyone, then the BPD is NOT the reason for the outright murder..

So this juror believes that Travis and Arias were seeing each other so it was unfair of Travis to complain of Arias' intrusive behaviour.

I don't think a juror is testing the State's witnesses. The questions for Demarte during the last trial were amazing. We know that they liked her. I think these are the worst questions so far.

Let's hope these lifers are booted out. Such a shame.

Maybe that's why JSS is interviewing jurors individually?

These questions. Augh.

Both on the defense list of mitigating factors

While that may be, Juan and Nurmi are allowed to only address things that the jury questioned when they are up again after the jury questions are answered. Yet no one on the jury asked any questions about those two things unless of course the tweets about those questions were lost/misplaced/never occurred. So why would Nurmi be allowed to question Demarte about those things now?

The transportation is all indoors. There is a bridge/tunnel system from the jail to the criminal court.

I didn't know that! Thanks!

Well, Ms Arias made her bed, now she can sleep in it. I thought she was getting a car ride and seeing the scenery.

I think Dr. DeMarte's testimony hurt the state. I've been thinking about it on and off these last couple of days and most of her testimony had the same effect on me as the juror asking the "bad" questions. Plus TA said in one of his texts that JA was a stalker and suicidal.. I found myself wondering did he ever try to get her any help? I know some other people called JA's mother when her behavior got out of control but to my knowledge TA never did. I agree with Nurmi (puke) that he told his friends things but acted differently with JA. Throw in some BPD mental illness crap and you have some confused juror(s), I think.

I also wanted to add that I've been anti-DP before this trial and probably wouldn't have made it on the jury. (Said this before lol.) So I might be more easily into mitigating factors than a DP qualified jury.

So this juror believes that Travis and Arias were seeing each other so it was unfair of Travis to complain of Arias' intrusive behaviour.

I don't think a juror is testing the State's witnesses. The questions for Demarte during the last trial were amazing. We know that they liked her. I think these are the worst questions so far.

We shouldn't have gotten so invested. Can you imagine how Travis's family feels? Eight years later and the jury still has doubts?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 12s13 seconds ago
No trial Tuesday. Court continues Wednesday at 9:30 am. Judge is going to call each juror privately in chambers before going home #JodiArias

Maybe b/c this is gonna go past February??? What about the comp expert? Can they actually have no trial while they wait on this guy?

KN: Did you review records from her brother that child abuse took place?

JD: I reviewed records but her brother did not say that in the records I reviewed. What records are you referring to?

KN: Are you having trouble understanding my question?

O.F.F's.S., Nermi. Are you having trouble understanding her answers?

What records are you referring to that the brother claims abuse? Impeach her, Nurmi. I'm begging you! Oh, you can't? Well, just continue to play word games then.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
Do u feel the knowledge of a sexual assault is as damaging as the memory of it?
Can someone explain what this question means? "Knowledge" and "memory of it" Isn't that the same thing? And, "sexual assault" there was no sexual assault? Help! and thanks.

I forgot...did Geff bring in childhood sexual assault?

Also, bet Nurmi is targeting a juror.

Agree. I admire the optimism of those who say these may still be good for the state but I dont see how these questions so far could be viewed that way. These were not good and it soundslike the guy is getting more confrontational or defensive.

The other day when JD was on direct it was reported that every juror was taking notes save for one guy. Dude with goatee. Didn't look impressed. Watch out for that guy.

No trial tomorrow. Each juror is now being privately called in to chambers. They will return Wednesday at 9:30am. #jodiarias

? why? does anyone know?

To ask them if they are ready for deliberations? Or - - - Is there a scheduling conflict?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

No trial tomorrow.

Each juror is now being privately called in to chambers.

They will return Wednesday at 9:30am. #jodiarias

:gaah: Now what ?
They want to see what their calendars all look like for March and April?

I think Dr. DeMarte's testimony hurt the state. I've been thinking about it on and off these last couple of days and most of her testimony had the same effect on me as the juror asking the "bad" questions. Plus TA said in one of his texts that JA was a stalker and suicidal.. I found myself wondering did he ever try to get her any help? I know some other people called JA's mother when her behavior got out of control but to my knowledge TA never did. I agree with Nurmi (puke) that he told his friends things but acted differently with JA. Throw in some BPD mental illness crap and you have some confused juror(s), I think.

I also wanted to add that I've been anti-DP before this trial and probably wouldn't have made it on the jury. (Said this before lol.) So I might be more easily into mitigating factors than a DP qualified jury.

I have to agree. It doesn't make me happy but....

I’m wondering if juror question #9 goes to the murderer saying she was sexually assaulted as a child.

9. Do you feel that the knowledge of a sexual assault is as damaging as having a memory of it? Memory supports symptoms of intrusive thoughts. It wouldn't be PTSD without memory.

I couldn't disagree more that DM's testimony hurt the State. She was brilliant. I firmly believe most of the jury gets it. But ....those questions.....:(

Here's the latest Tweet from JA:

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 8h 8 hours ago

Trial resumes Monday 2/9 - 9:30am MST #jodiarias #circustrial #witchtrial #abolishdeathpenalty

B9Y5iN8CUAAli0X.jpg:large

:gaah:

That is HER opinion. Someone needs to inform her that people get the death penalty too if they are a barbarian and brutally ambush and kill someone in an extreme manner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela