Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

Now Juan brings up the Ocean Helio Phone that Dworkin worked on.

D is going over some papers to refreshollect. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

This phone is the same one with the audio recording of 2 people involved in phone sexytime.

Dworkin recovered that audio. #JodiArias

Can the witness hear anything going on in the sidebar when on the stand? Does the white noise machine prevent that?
Just wondering.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 27s28 seconds ago
#JodiArias very alert this morning. She's leaning over desk fixated on Lonnie.

This phone had the audio recording of the phone sex and Dworkin is the one that recovered it as well as the text - and going through the times on it and why is there an 8 minute gap between first entry and last one: answer: could be multiple messages.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 27s28 seconds ago
Willmott just objected but it's always hard to hear why. Her voice trails a lot. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Juan is asking Lonnie to look at the Helio phone that belonged to #jodiarias #3tvarias

I have Spybot, Defender and Avast on my desktop and let me tell you, they work hahaha. Avast will even give warnings and stop ad's on even news sites, like Fox is the worst. Sometimes I even get a pop up from avast here at WS tho not often.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 48s 48 seconds ago

Juan compares time of text message from the phone 9:13 and 9:21,
wants an explanation of the 8 min gap between the two messages

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 20s 20 seconds ago

Dworkin says they are two different text messages.
They stopped half way through then sent the other half. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago

Juan flips through the messages.
Dworkin says it appears these are separate text messages. #JodiArias

Please, please, please bring in the sick, smiling, demented photo of Arias (selfie) on her way to the MURDER!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago
This was Jodi's phone and it had the sex talk recording on it along with a long text: #jodiarias #3tvarias

I do understand why Juan is crossing all of his t's and dotting all of his i's about this one subject.

He feels if there is even one of that jury that bought into the pedophilia claim they will be hung and will not vote unanimously for death. The other so called mitigation he knows is a farce.

All the other false allegations she has made against Travis are minor in comparisoiun to the pedo lie.

He knows he must do everything in his power to squash that like a bug and is taking no chances by not putting enough evidence in to refute it. Imo, it is very important to Juan to be Travis' voice and prove to the jury Travis is not the man JA has said he is. Juan feels it is utterly necessary to show the jury the true character of Travis and put in evidence vindicating him of the hideous and cruel claims made by his murderer.

I think Juan is going to lean heavily on the false accusations of Travis being a pedophile in his closing arguments. We all know there is nothing worse than to be falsely accused of being a pedophile. And here, Travis cant even defend himself against his murderer who claims it.

Juan knows this is very important and with incite the passions and indignation of the jurors. To falsely claim this is not only utterly wrong but it shows the downright evilness of it.

IMO
. Exactly OCB, just to have one juror being nagged in the back of his mind is all it would take,I for one am happy the father came in and strongly put it to rest.

Each one is an independent text. (note by me: old phones used to break up one text into multiples, just saying)

one goes from 9:16 to 9:19
then the last gap is about 2 minutes between texts.

JW's objections are overruled.

Juan is going to make sure that when everyone leaves this courtroom they will KNOW there were no improprieties at the Mesa PD regarding this computer. I love JM. What a pro!

When he takes screen captures he's interested in the data at the time.

Juan is done.

JW needs a minute before cross.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 46s47 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez:How does spybot work?
Dworkin: It installs list of websites that r restricted & prevents hijacking #abc15 #JodiArias

And there it is Jury in case you missed that. The tool itself installs a list of *advertiser censored* websites to protect the user from going to those websites.

Probably "thousands" of them as Nurmi would say.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 13s13 seconds ago
Looking at messages about *advertiser censored* photo shoot Alexander wanted to do. References enjoying simulated rape, being a *advertiser censored*...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 42 seconds ago
Juan is noting an 8 minute gap in this long text message. Every message has a minute or two gap in between them #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Text message says -Remember this. That photoshoot is gonna be one of the best experiences of your life and mine......#jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

Juan is done.

Willmott and Nurmi jibble jabble before cross examining Dworkin. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics